• Total voters

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
That's the question - make this good with clever and interesting replies

You can change your mind if you're an indecisive asshole

Here's what they do:

Power - gives you infinite power, mostly in terms of inflicting violence to crush your enemies. Also makes you bench teh 275. This one also boosts the power of the other gems. So you may not truly have omniscience if you only have the mind stone by itself, without this one to boost it.

Space - you can teleport to anywhere you want, and also become one with the universe so you're always aware of what's happening everywhere. So not only will you be able to know when your neighbor is changing, you can also teleport into her closet, you degenerates.

Reality - infinite power over altering reality. If you want to turn clippy into an actual paperclip, this is the stone to use. Will also make you taller so you can finally start calling others manlets.

Soul - this is the most mysterious stone. The extent and details of it's power are not completely known, but we do know that souls can be trapped inside of this stone, in a place called soul world. And it can probably make your grade school crush finally fall in love with you. wiki says it allows the user to steal, control, manipulate, and alter living and dead souls. At full potential, the Soul Gem grants the user control over all life in the universe. .

Time - infinite control over time. Slow it down, speed it up, stop it. Make it go backwards. You can time travel if you want, or you can see the future and past all at once and just know everything that happened or will happen. Also you can trap Chuck Liddell in an infinite time loop. You could trap others too but Chuck would be the most fun.

Mind - infinite control over the minds of all living things. You will know anyone's thoughts whenever you want to. And also be able to mind control them into being your personal sex zombies.

Thanks for these descriptions @Fedorgasm

Last edited:
Could I stop time with a time stone?

Time stone. So I could live in a timeline before this thread was created.

Time Stone, I would use it to go back in time to attend UFC 70 for Cro Cop vs Gonzaga (Manbearpig)

I would bring a laser pointer and aim it at Gonzaga's eyes to blind him temporarily so that Cro Cop could land the LHK.

Time Stone, I would use it to go back in time to attend UFC 70 for Cro Cop vs Gonzaga (Manbearpig)

I would bring a laser pointer and aim it at Gonzaga's eyes to blind him temporarily so that Cro Cop could land the LHK.

You know that was the first UFC event I watched

Cause it was free on regular cable

It's how I got into UFC and MMA stuff lol

You know that was the first UFC event I watched

Cause it was free on regular cable

It's how I got into UFC and MMA stuff lol
I hate that you were introduced to Cro Cop like that lol...

I hate that you were introduced to Cro Cop like that lol...

I know LOL

I thought Gonzega was amazing and would go places

boy

To see Gonzaga fight old man couture and cry with blood in his eyes ... then kick Chris the Crowbar Tuchnerrerer in the nuts and disappear and come back way later and lose to even older Crocop

damn things happened

Time stone, provided it worked in accordance with how it works in my imagination:

-ability to go back in time and see important historical events or answer ancient mysteries or ride a dinosaur
-visit dead relatives in the past
-check out the future, make a fortune betting on sports like Biff did in Back to the Future part II
-check out the distant future like Star Trek type shit
-go back and relive certain events of my past (eg my honeymoon, 15 days of rawdogging Mrs. Worm 4x a day in Mexico)
-slow down my children growing up
-slow down my own aging
-speed up through boring events
-speed myself up (or slow down everything around me) while doing my work to get it done faster

If the time stone could let me do all that then there’s absolutely no question that’s the one I would want.

I know LOL

I thought Gonzega was amazing and would go places

boy

To see Gonzaga fight old man couture and cry with blood in his eyes ... then kick Chris the Crowbar Tuchnerrerer in the nuts and disappear and come back way later and lose to even older Crocop

damn things happened
I woke up at 5am on a Sunday to watch his rematch with Cro Cop on the Polish card, I felt like a kid watching my favourite superhero beat up the bad guy lol

This was actually the original storyline for infinity war.

I'd take Reality, but Time is so tempting...

Time stone, provided it worked in accordance with how it works in my imagination:

-ability to go back in time and see important historical events or answer ancient mysteries or ride a dinosaur
-visit dead relatives in the past
-check out the future, make a fortune betting on sports like Biff did in Back to the Future part II
-check out the distant future like Star Trek type shit
-go back and relive certain events of my past (eg my honeymoon, 15 days of rawdogging Mrs. Worm 4x a day in Mexico)
-slow down my children growing up
-slow down my own aging
-speed up through boring events
-speed myself up (or slow down everything around me) while doing my work to get it done faster

If the time stone could let me do all that then there’s absolutely no question that’s the one I would want.
I was going to choose the time stone but then I realized I would undoubtedly fuck things up with it. Like go back in time and step on a bug or something.

Reality Stone is the only answer.

When you can change reality to however you see fit, who cares about time travel?

I need a breakdown of what each stone can do before I vote.

I've watched most of the films but have no idea what does what lol

Back