If you could have one infinity stone which one and what would you do with it

????

• Total voters
This is the correct answer.

Time travel back so you can relive your youth? Why?
Reality stone can make you youthful for eternity while other people ages, if you wishes.

Forward forward in the future to see outcomes? Why?
Reality stone can change all any outcomes as you go by if you don't like it.

Reality stone is too imba simply with very meaning of the word/term.
Im not sure it works that way. Thanos wasnt able to bring back his home world to the good ole days with it, he was just able to show HOW it use to look to show others how it use to be.

Let me change this reality into one where I have all 6 stones... and a big penis"

This statement is so flawed. It's like you didn't even think before you post.

Why do you need the 6 stones IF you have a big penis?

I'd take Reality, but Time is so tempting...
Yup.

All the Stones pose an obvious danger but Time would be particular hard to handle. You go back, change something and you hate the new reality you now live in. You try to go back and fix that and things get worse... and so on and so on. The further back you go, the bigger the butterfly effect ripples.

The Reality stone just seems a little more predictable in outcome.

Time Stone.

Most useful and powerful one IMO. Control over time. If you could control yourself you could keep yourself young as well and time travel to any era and enjoy it.

I think I will go with the reality stone.
I see the most possibilities there.

Reality stone I guess, but I really don't know much about these.

I guess the Time Stone, but that’s a tough choice.

Just so I know more about the reality stone....... Can the stone microwave a burrito so hot that Jesus cannot eat it? I don't think so......

Reality stone sounds like the most fun. Physical strength alone would be boring compared to the other powers, not sure why anyone would want that. Space stone and mind stone would drive me insane having that much knowledge and knowing what everyone is thinking. Time stone would be fun at first but as a perfectionist I'd be constantly rewinding time to make sure I did or said the right thing, it'd be tedious and I'd probably go insane from that as well.

There's a point at which too much power stops enhancing your life and makes it boring. Imagine knowing everyone's thoughts, you'd never again be able to have a real conversation with people. Imagine knowing everything about the universe, it would lose all its wonder. Imagine having infinite strength, how would you be able to test yourself?

Last edited:
Just so I know more about the reality stone....... Can the stone microwave a burrito so hot that Jesus cannot eat it? I don't think so......

If you can think it, it can happen.

Reality stone so that I can morph into a transgender

Of the top of my head:

Power - gives you infinite power, mostly in terms of inflicting violence to crush your enemies. Also makes you bench teh 275. This one also boosts the power of the other gems. So you may not truly have omniscience if you only have the mind stone by itself, without this one to boost it.

Mind - infinite control over the minds of all living things. You will know anyone's thoughts whenever you want to. And also be able to mind control them into being your personal sex zombies.

Time - infinite control over time. Slow it down, speed it up, stop it. Make it go backwards. You can time travel if you want, or you can see the future and past all at once and just know everything that happened or will happen. Also you can trap Chuck Liddell in an infinite time loop. You could trap others too but Chuck would be the most fun.

Space - you can teleport to anywhere you want, and also become one with the universe so you're always aware of what's happening everywhere. So not only will you be able to know when your neighbor is changing, you can also teleport into her closet, you degenerates.

Reality - infinite power over altering reality. If you want to turn clippy into an actual paperclip, this is the stone to use. Will also make you taller so you can finally start calling others manlets.

Soul - this is the most mysterious stone. The extent and details of it's power are not completely known, but we do know that souls can be trapped inside of this stone, in a place called soul world. And it can probably make your grade school crush finally fall in love with you. wiki says it allows the user to steal, control, manipulate, and alter living and dead souls. At full potential, the Soul Gem grants the user control over all life in the universe. .

Amazing. Add more if you can like update if there is more to each

I don’t know how anyone is picking anything other than The REALITY STONE.

You can do anything

Back