If you could have one infinity stone which one and what would you do with it

????

• Total voters
Can someone post what each does. And @Clippy copy paste it into his first post?

What stone helps me find girl i find hot right now who wants to bang? What stone can get me shredded jacked super easy?

What stone helps me find girl i find hot right now who wants to bang? What stone can get me shredded jacked super easy?

You can just make one with the Reality Stone.

Time Stone, I would use it to go back in time to attend UFC 70 for Cro Cop vs Gonzaga (Manbearpig)

I would bring a laser pointer and aim it at Gonzaga's eyes to blind him temporarily so that Cro Cop could land the LHK.
I'll go to the dressing room before the fight and show crocop the gifs and the shoop thread.

Reality stone. As for why, thats for me and my imagination to know.

Reality stone.

You're literally be the master of all reality, which seems like it encompasses all the other stones.

I mean isn't the mind part of reality? Isn't time part of reality?

If I had the reality stone, I could just say, "wow I really hate the fact that I only have 1 stone. Let me change this reality into one where I have all 6 stones... and a big penis"

Time Stone, I would use it to go back in time to attend UFC 70 for Cro Cop vs Gonzaga (Manbearpig)

I would bring a laser pointer and aim it at Gonzaga's eyes to blind him temporarily so that Cro Cop could land the LHK.

<{RoseRun}>

Can someone post what each does. And @Clippy copy paste it into his first post?

Of the top of my head:

Power - gives you infinite power, mostly in terms of inflicting violence to crush your enemies. Also makes you bench teh 275. This one also boosts the power of the other gems. So you may not truly have omniscience if you only have the mind stone by itself, without this one to boost it.

Mind - infinite control over the minds of all living things. You will know anyone's thoughts whenever you want to. And also be able to mind control them into being your personal sex zombies.

Time - infinite control over time. Slow it down, speed it up, stop it. Make it go backwards. You can time travel if you want, or you can see the future and past all at once and just know everything that happened or will happen. Also you can trap Chuck Liddell in an infinite time loop. You could trap others too but Chuck would be the most fun.

Space - you can teleport to anywhere you want, and also become one with the universe so you're always aware of what's happening everywhere. So not only will you be able to know when your neighbor is changing, you can also teleport into her closet, you degenerates.

Reality - infinite power over altering reality. If you want to turn clippy into an actual paperclip, this is the stone to use. Will also make you taller so you can finally start calling others manlets.

Soul - this is the most mysterious stone. The extent and details of it's power are not completely known, but we do know that souls can be trapped inside of this stone, in a place called soul world. And it can probably make your grade school crush finally fall in love with you. wiki says it allows the user to steal, control, manipulate, and alter living and dead souls. At full potential, the Soul Gem grants the user control over all life in the universe. .

Last edited:
The Time Stone...

So I could keep going back and forth through time just to tell @Clippy to Fuck Off...

Have a nice day..

Of the top of my head:

Power - gives you infinite power, mostly in terms of inflicting violence to crush your enemies.

Mind - infinite control over the minds of all living things. You will know anyone's thoughts whenever you want to. And also be able to mind control them into being your personal sex zombies.

Time - infinite control over time. You can time travel if you want, or you can see the future and past all at once and just know everything that happened or will happen.

Space - you can teleport to anywhere you want, and also become one with the universe so you're always aware of what's happening everywhere.

Reality - infinite power over altering reality. If you want to turn clippy into an actual paperclip, this is the stone to use.

Soul - this is the most mysterious stone. The extent and details of it's power are not completely known, but we do know that souls can be trapped inside of this stone, in a place called soul world. And it can probably make your grade school crush finally fall in love with you. wiki says it allows the user to steal, control, manipulate, and alter living and dead souls. At full potential, the Soul Gem grants the user control over all life in the universe. .

Mind Stone. Personal sex zombies. Nuff said.

Voted for Reality but Time was a close second choice.

I voted soul gem. I’ve always been a terrible dancer.

From what I see Dr. Stage can do I would say the Time Stone. Hard to beat altering time and the ability to teleport. Then again I don't really know the details of any of the stones so I can't give a final answer until we get a full breakdown of each stone.

Reality Stone is the only answer.

When you can change reality to however you see fit, who cares about time travel?

This is the correct answer.

Time travel back so you can relive your youth? Why?
Reality stone can make you youthful for eternity while other people ages, if you wishes.

Forward forward in the future to see outcomes? Why?
Reality stone can change all any outcomes as you go by if you don't like it.

Reality stone is too imba simply with very meaning of the word/term.

Back