If you could have lived one of these guys' lives, which would it be?

Numero Uno.

Didn't Hef admit to being a premature ejaculator and mostly interested in the cuddling rather than the banging?

Not sure Arnie is richer than Hugh.

Not sure Arnie is richer than Hugh.

Do some googling, Hefs fortunes estimated at $40 million and Arnie at $300 million! Arnie got $30 million just for Terminator 3!

I like foreigners but wouldn't want to be one. I like computers but don't care about the details. I like Playboy and it would be nice to be White for a change. Hef.

Just rewatched Conan a couple of days ago. Easily Arnold.

I like foreigners but wouldn't want to be one. I like computers but don't care about the details. I like Playboy and it would be nice to be White for a change. Hef.

You're not white?

Hugh Heffner I really don't need to give a reason , Do I ???

I wish I was as funny as him, and I wish I could empathize with him too. If Louie wasn't a bald I'd rather be him than Hef.

Well humor gets girls but c'mon.. it's Hef we're talking about here.

Well humor gets girls but c'mon.. it's Hef we're talking about here.

You're right. I don't even get Hef's appeal, aside from the money and sex industry thing, he's an average Joe. So any of us can be Hef when you think about it. I wish I had the ambition.

You're right. I don't even get Hef's appeal, aside from the money and sex industry thing, he's an average Joe. So any of us can be Hef when you think about it. I wish I had the ambition.

Right time, right place for him.

When he was younger he was the suavest man on the planet.

Hef.jpg

You're testing my no-fap mettle with that pic. I'm buying a pipe tomorrow.

Arnold because his commentary tracks on his movies are amazing.

Personally, I'd just like to have any of their bank accounts.

However, out of the 3, I'd say that Hef has lived a way cooler/more fun life.

arnie is back in shape, he's making movies again, and he's still slamming pussy.

hef has saggy old man balls filled with grey hairs and loose skin

bill gates is a dork with zero personality and only gets his dick wet when his robot gives him a shower

the question was lived the life so from his youth to old age, Id go with Hef, he's still rich and banged alot of hot broads, plus when he was young he wasnt bad looking, Arnie looks like a juice head and Bill Gates not matter how rich looks like a dork.

Arnold and Hugh are both dicks, so I'd rather be Bill Gates.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back