If you could have lived one of these guys' lives, which would it be?

Hef and it's too easy. A very long life of screwing the hottest women in the western hemisphere. I think many people have no clue as to what he was like when he was younger.

Power over the most beautiful women on the planet is the ultimate power.

Many in the past have suggested Arnie got some black market heart work done. For a time there he wasn't looking so good. He's likely to die at anytime regardless of whether this true or not.

lol at Gates. What good is all that money if your excitement for the day is fumbling with your glasses first thing in the mornin? With that guys life script it's all for not.

I'd say power over the most powerful men on the planet is the ultimate power, seeing as how the majority of the most powerful people on this planet are men. And Gates is even more powerful than some of them. I'd say his excitement for the day is deciding which african nation he wants to save and how he could change the world just 'cause it was Christmastime.

Still, if I had the choice between saving a bunch of people I don't know or banging the likes of Alessandra Ambrosio I'd postpone the altruism :)

Hef and it's too easy. A very long life of screwing the hottest women in the western hemisphere. I think many people have no clue as to what he was like when he was younger.

Power over the most beautiful women on the planet is the ultimate power.

Many in the past have suggested Arnie got some black market heart work done. For a time there he wasn't looking so good. He's likely to die at anytime regardless of whether this true or not.

lol at Gates. What good is all that money if your excitement for the day is fumbling with your glasses first thing in the mornin? With that guys life script it's all for not.

Arnold would kill both of them with his bare hands, steal their money and their women.

its a toss up between arnie and hef have to go with hef tho cant fuck with those bunnies I mean every mans dream.

Arnold

A lover and a fighter. Plus he's fucking Arnold. I mean if I were Arnold I would want to be alone sometimes just to hang out with myself. Just because I'm that damn awesome.

Still, if I had the choice between saving a bunch of people I don't know or banging the likes of Alessandra Ambrosio I'd postpone the altruism :)

that sums it up, if you could fuck someone like that all the time nothing else matters

its a toss up between arnie and hef have to go with hef tho cant fuck with those bunnies I mean every mans dream.

Arnold was Mr. Universe, a politician and the greatest action star ever. Why are people under the impression he didn't slay immense amounts of pussy? He's got an accent too for Christs sake! German women ftw

"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women!"

Precisely!

Bill Gates. He's just waiting till this life is over so he can transplant himself to a worthier body and live the lives of 1000 Arnolds and Hefs.

Like a boss.

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-smoking-cigarette.jpg

Arnold was Mr. Universe, a politician and the greatest action star ever. Why are people under the impression he didn't slay immense amounts of pussy? He's got an accent too for Christs sake!

Precisely!

People probably know Arnold slayed and conquered more in real life than he did in Conan, but Hef was on a different scale. Borrowing words from Mike Tyson, Hef was fucking models like it was eating grapes. You would of thought he was Caesar, you would have thought he was Caligula when he was up in Chicago man. However, I heard he was also bi for a period of time too, so he probably played for both teams during games, not my cup of tea.

People probably know Arnold slayed and conquered more in real life than he did in Conan, but Hef was on a different scale. Borrowing words from Mike Tyson, Hef was fucking models like it was eating grapes. You would of thought he was Caesar, you would have thought he was Caligula when he was up in Chicago man. However, I heard he was also bi for a period of time too, so he probably played for both teams during games, not my cup of tea.

Oh I get the admiration for Hef. It'd be the life for sure. Any 3 of these can pretty much do whatever they please. But Arnold is a legend. You could miss Hef or Gates in a crowd, you'd never miss Arnold lol

Schwarzenneger is a douche bag piece of shit who commutes the sentences of murderers as favors for his freinds.

arnold doesn't have to worry about salvaging his relationship with his kids. the guy is awesome and should bust out a ghengis khan move and have hundreds of kids. at least, that's what i would do if i were him. he should just travel across the world impregnating maids.

I approve of this.
Arnold should use his remaining years to travel around the world and impregnate at least 100 women per country (of course he needs to keep making movies also). We need an army of his offspring.

And of course i

Probably Hefner. The guy lives the dream of every male, sits around hangs out with models every day and makes millions for it. PB is not doing so good now compared to two decades ago but he's gonna be dead before it's bankrupt and it will be someone else's problem. He enjoys all of the fun and none of the hardships.

Arnold and Bill actually have to work and do stuff. Bill has the most power of them all but his life seems rather boring compared to Hef and Arnold.

Schwarzenneger is a douche bag piece of shit who commutes the sentences of murderers as favors for his freinds.

Well his heart's still in the right place. I like doing my friends the odd favour as well

Back