If you could have lived one of these guys' lives, which would it be?

TheGauntlet7**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1. Arnold Schwarzenegger: be a star in the bodybuilding and movie industries, become governor of CA. Cheat on your wife and get divorced. Will probably lose a lot of money from his divorce and I've heard he's lost a lot of respect from his kids.

2. Hugh Hefner: Probably slayed more hot women than anyone else on this list, and is still doing so. Also rich and probably did anything he's wanted for the majority of his life. Is the least rich and powerful on this list. Lacks true love.

3. Bill Gates: the richest and most powerful on this list. Slept with the least amount of women in this list, none of them anywhere near as hot as the other two on this list.

arnold-schwarzenegger.gif

It's a tough one between Hef and Gates for me. I suppose I'll go with Hef. I mean, come on... It's the Playboy Mansion.

Hef, Arnold's life sucks now and Bill Gates was probably a pansy growing up.

Easily Arnie. He may not have as many bitches as Hef or money as Gates, but it's sill more than plenty for a life time.

arnie is back in shape, he's making movies again, and he's still slamming pussy.

hef has saggy old man balls filled with grey hairs and loose skin

bill gates is a dork with zero personality and only gets his dick wet when his robot gives him a shower

Easily Arnie. He may not have as many bitches as Hef or money as Gates, but it's sill more than plenty for a life time.

ahh, but what if his kids don't respect him?

For me it is hard but I think I'd have to go with Arnie. It's going to be really difficult for Hef to find a woman who will eventually love him for him and Gates will probably never slay a 10 in his life having a stable family life and all. If I were Arnie I think my relationship with my children can still be salvaged.

arnold doesn't have to worry about salvaging his relationship with his kids. the guy is awesome and should bust out a ghengis khan move and have hundreds of kids. at least, that's what i would do if i were him. he should just travel across the world impregnating maids.

Hef was a virgin til he was 26 wasn't he? Bill Gates is a dork that has to keep up an image of a nice, charity donating guy.

Arnold easily. He may have lost money and respect from his children...but you're the fuckin Terminator. Dylan! You son of a bitch!

^lol Arnold needs to spread his seed as much as possible, the world cannot do without his genes.

Hef was a virgin til he was 26 wasn't he? Bill Gates is a dork that has to keep up an image of a nice, charity donating guy.

Arnold easily. He may have lost money and respect from his children...but you're the fuckin Terminator. Dylan! You son of a bitch!

^lol Arnold needs to spread his seed as much as possible, the world cannot do without his genes.

haha oh my god I remember that quote. Arnold is fucking boss.

arnold doesn't have to worry about salvaging his relationship with his kids. the guy is awesome and should bust out a ghengis khan move and have hundreds of kids. at least, that's what i would do if i were him. he should just travel across the world impregnating maids.

lol even if I had a lot of kids I would still care what each one of them thought of me. As for the maid, I was disappointed. He could of been banging Victoria's Secret models.

1. Arnold Schwarzenegger: be a star in the bodybuilding and movie industries, become governor of CA. Cheat on your wife and get divorced. Will probably lose a lot of money from his divorce and I've heard he's lost a lot of respect from his kids.

Never heard of him.

Arnold.

And he has a kid via the maid that looks more like him anyway, ditch the first two, take care of his clone and ensure the alpha name continues the way it was meant to be.

Hef and it's too easy. A very long life of screwing the hottest women in the western hemisphere. I think many people have no clue as to what he was like when he was younger.

Power over the most beautiful women on the planet is the ultimate power.

Many in the past have suggested Arnie got some black market heart work done. For a time there he wasn't looking so good. He's likely to die at anytime regardless of whether this true or not.

lol at Gates. What good is all that money if your excitement for the day is fumbling with your glasses first thing in the mornin? With that guys life script it's all for not.

Ahnold. Guy shared a screen with a moustached, chainmail vest wearing Vernon Wells ffs

Given his genetic gifts any woman should be honored to carry the Governator's baby.

Back