If you could buy p mags at retail price would you load up?

Hondata

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I have a good friend that works at Academy and over the last couple of weeks he has been buying up P mags as soon as they come in. I called the store and they said they had none in stock of course, but my buddy told me he would give me the heads up when they came in and we could split a box.

he currently has 85 fuken 30 rnd pmags. He thinks this is an "investment" as they prices are going up online and at private gun stores. Pretty much just price gouging.

So would you buy in? and how many?

i have a couple hundred bucks which I can spend. Maybe buy 15 or 20 new p mags. Just wondering what everyone thought.

Thanks for your input.

It seems like somewhat of a risk in that you may not be able to sell them depending on how the laws shake out. However if that does occur... you will be set for life with 80 some pmags.

Kinda have to sell them as soon as you get them.

I honestly think their will be a fairly large underground market with otherwise legal gun owners for hi caps if a ban goes through.

I honestly think their will be a fairly large underground market with otherwise legal gun owners for hi caps if a ban goes through.

100% correct. If I could buy Pmags for original retail I would definitely stock up.

I have about 20 Pmags, 10 blk, 10 FDE. I wouldn't sell any of them.

Buy cheap, stack deep. I would buy as many as you can afford. If there is a ban, they will be worth a fortune. If there is no ban, they will still be worth what you paid for them or you will be set with mags for a long time.

If this is a group buy I'm in for 30 at <$15.99.

I'm starting to hear of companies like UPS and FedEx "losing" peoples orders of magazines and ammo. Be careful if you order.

Wanna hear something fucked up? The Pmag inflation has hit Canada...and they're all pinned to 5 rounds up here.

obama-is-confused.jpg

Caption (I'm on my phone and not near a computer with photoshop): "Dafuq? I guess it's working better than I planned."

Wanna hear something fucked up? The Pmag inflation has hit Canada...and they're all pinned to 5 rounds up here.

obama-is-confused.jpg

Caption (I'm on my phone and not near a computer with photoshop): "Dafuq? I guess it's working better than I planned."

What's the price there?

This is entirely in the secondhand market, but there are motherfuckers looking for $50-60 per mag.

Ouch. It's times like these I want to both sell and buy. lol. Since I can't have 'em in my state I should unload what I already own. I just leave open the remote chance the law changes or I move to a state with sensible gun laws.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back