If You Almost Beat A Guy To Death, You Should Probably Win....

Maybe Anderson should have tried to finish him. Just saying...

You're right, he probably should've won by knocking Bisping out in the fourth. Unfortunately for him and his bitter, impotently raging fans, he was too tentative (probably after feeling Bisping's power from the two knockdowns) to try to capitalize on the damage caused by the hail mary flying knee. So he lost.

Silva fans tonight...

250px-CrosbyCrying.gif

You're right, he probably should've won by knocking Bisping out in the fourth. Unfortunately for him and his bitter, impotently raging fans, he was too tentative (probably after feeling Bisping's power from the two knockdowns) to try to capitalize on the damage caused by the hail mary flying knee. So he lost.
Lol at hail Mary flying knee. Hater alert.

He did but time ran out. He also deserved round 3-5 but that's what he gets for fighting Bisping in his home country.
lmao, he didn't try and finish, he threw 2 strikes in the first 3 minutes of round 4 when Bisping didn't even know where he was. He paid for his terrible fight IQ with an L. Simple

Jeez just stop.

He got cleanly out pointed in 3-4 rounds. He hit the more devastating shots, but he didn't come back, sat on the fence and let Bisping tap on his face. Got the knee to the head mostly because Bisping was a moron and started crying about his mouth piece. I'm not sure this was anywhere near a win for him.

lmao, he didn't try and finish, he threw 2 strikes in the first 3 minutes of round 4 when Bisping didn't even know where he was. He paid for his terrible fight IQ with an L. Simple
I guess you didn't watch the fight? Its already up on the streaming websites. Idk if we're allowed to say it bc reddit will ban you for it but if you pm me I'll send you a link.

Let's all just pray we don't have to watch either of them fight ever again.

he lost by the 10-point must system- deal with it.

noobs here talking about damage and if this was a real fight and shit but what would have happened if the bell never range in round 1 or 2?

could Silva have stopped Bisping fro continuing to wheil on him?

Rules are rules, bub. Can't win a fight off one moment unless you finish it...otherwise you need to win 3 rounds.

DEAL WITH IT

Back