If You Almost Beat A Guy To Death, You Should Probably Win....

Anderson gave it away. He could get away with fighting that way when he is the champ but he's not champ anymore. He has no sense of urgency.

lol. yeah bisping almost shut off anderson's lights twice in the fight. but he did win. so what is TS getting at.

I guess you didn't watch the fight? Its already up on the streaming websites. Idk if we're allowed to say it bc reddit will ban you for it but if you pm me I'll send you a link.
If I could be bothered, i'd make a gif, showing anderson skipping around the octagon for the first half of the 4th while the commentators incredulously questioned why he would let Bisping recover. But your salty little mind will never admit to being wrong. Its the crutch of the ignorant, and if you ever want to make something of yourself, lose it. Cheers.

It's not PRIDE FC judging the fight as a whole though.

Once again, it doesn't matter what actually transpires round to round. The winner should be crowned by who has less of a Crimson Mask according to 95% of Sherdog.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-8968-1360950952-2.gif

"Beat almost to death"

How many UFC fights have you seen?

If I could be bothered, i'd make a gif, showing anderson skipping around the octagon for the first half of the 4th while the commentators incredulously questioned why he would let Bisping recover. But your salty little mind will never admit to being wrong. Its the crutch of the ignorant, and if you ever want to make something of yourself, lose it. Cheers.
Wow bro. Thanks for the sherdog wisdom. I'll apply that to my daily life now. Lol stop being an internet philosopher. It makes you look like an enormous pussy. Also anderson won rounds 3-5. Round 4 was close but Bisping didn't deserve it. The superman punch at the end was harder than anything Bisping landed after round 2.

Maybe Anderson shouldn't have taken 90% of the rounds off by clowning and fucking about.

Wow bro. Thanks for the sherdog wisdom. I'll apply that to my daily life now. Lol stop being an internet philosopher. It makes you look like an enormous pussy. Also anderson won rounds 3-5. Round 4 was close but Bisping didn't deserve it. The superman punch at the end was harder than anything Bisping landed after round 2.
Dude most people on here are Anderson haters and must of not watch the fight because other than that flash knockdown bisping didnt do shit but get fucked up.

You're right, he probably should've won by knocking Bisping out in the fourth. Unfortunately for him and his bitter, impotently raging fans, he was too tentative (probably after feeling Bisping's power from the two knockdowns) to try to capitalize on the damage caused by the hail mary flying knee. So he lost.

Its not his fans that have this problem - its Silva. Remember that his positive test was from pill he took from a friend for this very reason.

Dude most people on here are Anderson haters and must of not watch the fight because other than that flash knockdown bisping didnt do shit but get fucked up.
I know man goddamn. I was shocked they gave it to Bisping. I feel like I entered the twilight zone or something where up is down & left is right.

Silva deserved to lose. bisping won more rounds. silva did nothing really.he was gun shy. yes he landed a big knee and front kick but two to three big strikes doesn't give you the win.

He still did more damage than Bisping while clowning & beating his dick tho

He did more damage in the two rounds he won, and he did less in the three rounds he lost.

Correct decision is correct. Deal with it.

Maybe Anderson should have tried to finish him. Just saying...
So, you're saying he didn't try at all?

This isn't Mortal Kombat, Brah...You don't get the "Finish Him" cue, and the dude stands helplessly in front of you.

Back