If You Almost Beat A Guy To Death, You Should Probably Win....

Let's all just pray we don't have to watch either of them fight ever again.

Why? It was a great fight. I can understand the salty Silva acolytes wanting to erase the fight from existence because it's too painful to think about, but anyone who doesn't live and die by the peaks and valleys of Anderson's career should've been thoroughly entertained.

I know man goddamn. I was shocked they gave it to Bisping. I feel like I entered the twilight zone or something where up is down & left is right.
I feel the same way but don't forget where you at most people on here are fueled by hate bias or don't know left from right.

He did more damage in the two rounds he won, and he did less in the three rounds he lost.

Correct decision is correct. Deal with it.
Oh look at this guy, he's capable of being snarky on the internet. What a hilarious individual.
Anderson did more damage in rounds 3, 4, & 5. He should've won those rounds but the fight was in England. I would tell you to deal with it but I'm not a 12 year old that gets off on being snarky on the internet.

You forgot the part of the gif where Anderson absolutely cracks Bisping twice as hard with an upkick lol.

Bisping shook it off like it was nothing, just as he did the majority of Anderson's punches and kicks. Anderson hit him flush in the chin with a front kick and Bisping wasn't wobbled. The only shot Silva landed that hurt Bisping was the flying knee.

Oh look at this guy, he's capable of being snarky on the internet. What a hilarious individual.
Anderson did more damage in rounds 3, 4, & 5. He should've won those rounds but the fight was in England. I would tell you to deal with it but I'm not a 12 year old that gets off on being snarky on the internet.

"Damage" isn't a part of the judging criteria.

Judges got it right and you are a blind nuthugger. I don't like either guy. Maybe Anderson should actually try to fight and not fuck around and clown. He knows the rules and scoring criteria, and he lost rightfully by them.

Really believe there should just be a common sense ruling in such fights. Some guy jabbing all night scoring 4 rounds and the other going bat shit crazy and delivering crazy shots, just for the point fighter to be saved by the bell (looking like a mess)
Who should win the fight?

It's okay to go on points when both fighters look similarly damaged, but when the winner's all messed up and loser has a small scratch, it makes no sense to go with points.

Bisping shook it off like it was nothing, just as he did the majority of Anderson's punches and kicks. Anderson hit him flush in the chin with a front kick and Bisping wasn't wobbled. The only shot Silva landed that hurt Bisping was the flying knee.
Bisping was hurt by the front kick.

Judges got it right and you are a blind nuthugger. I don't like either guy. Maybe Anderson should actually try to fight and not fuck around and clown. He knows the rules and scoring criteria, and he lost rightfully by them.
Nah. I'll admit it was very close. Each guy won 2 rounds & the 4th was close but Anderson won it. I guess that's what he gets for fighting Bisping in England tho.

silva is 0-2 the last 2 times he's clowned in a fight. maybe time to dtich it

The knee was a flukey situation and caused the most superficial damage.

If Silva could've finished it.. he would have.

Nah. I'll admit it was very close. Each guy won 2 rounds & the 4th was close but Anderson won it. I guess that's what he gets for fighting Bisping in England tho.

bisping won the 4th though

You're right, he probably should've won by knocking Bisping out in the fourth. Unfortunately for him and his bitter, impotently raging fans, he was too tentative (probably after feeling Bisping's power from the two knockdowns) to try to capitalize on the damage caused by the hail mary flying knee. So he lost.
Who's bitter. I'm content. Read my thread.

SO he cut Bisping three times. Could have landed those three punches and nothing else the whole fight.

But sure. He should have won. Cuz bloodz makesya so hard.

And whether he caused more damages is completely f-ing irrelevant. Anderson knows how fights are scored. Most pro fighters do. He got cleaned for three rounds and got knocked down. This isn't hard. You can complain about the system if you'd like, but under the one they have - he clearly lost the fight.

he lost, get over it

Either way we know Anderson, even ancient Anderson, is a better fighter and knocked out Bisping. Bisping will go on to never even get a title shot, and if he does, Luke will destroy him again with ease.

Once again, it doesn't matter what actually transpires round to round. The winner should be crowned by who has less of a Crimson Mask according to 95% of Sherdog.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-8968-1360950952-2.gif
BJ Penn "And still undefeated"

Back