If You Almost Beat A Guy To Death, You Should Probably Win....

"im still ok to fight,herb dean" - Not a dead man.

Once again, it doesn't matter what actually transpires round to round. The winner should be crowned by who has less of a Crimson Mask according to 95% of Sherdog.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-8968-1360950952-2.gif

sour grapes,salty verrrrry salty

You should rewatch the end of Lawler vs Condit. It wasn't as lopsided as people like to pretend. Lawler had 20 seconds of success, but then got countered by Condit and tagged a few more times by Condit and never landed anything else. Like many people, I was influenced by all the Lawler nuthuggers online until I rewatched the fight and realized that Condit handled it like a trooper. survived the momentary onslaught, and tagged Robbie with equally good counters after. I would even give Condit that entire round.
Best laugh all year.

Leites was. The others at least broke the top ten and were certainly in the Ufc's top ten. You are a geek and I won't waste time with you. You realize Sherdog updates their rankings 30 times a year. Their is nothing remotely prestigious about it. Guys like Mark Munoz have inhabited these hallowed rankings near the top for a good portion of their career. What a joke.
the fact is that anderson lost to a guy who has lost basically every shot that would have put him in line for a title ... Anderson off the roids is a journeyman

he lost by the 10-point must system- deal with it.

noobs here talking about damage and if this was a real fight and shit but what would have happened if the bell never range in round 1 or 2?

could Silva have stopped Bisping fro continuing to wheil on him?
Good Questions and point well made. .. It doesn't matter in both cases

So many hypocrites. They used this against GSP but not Bisping.

Back