If Wilder is shut out against Parker who else can he lose to?

So what happened last December then? Yeah that’s what I thought.

Yeah wilder fought fury for less after getting jerked around by Eddie. Even Joshua admitted they over played their hand and made mistakes.

Eddie has always seen the wilder fight as a massive risk with little payoff because wilder isn’t a massive draw. He prefers the fury fight because of the money and the risk of being koed is a lot lower. His worst nightmare is wilder catching Joshua with a bomb and shutting him off. Losing to fury in a decision loss isn’t so bad
AJ & Fury have previously negotiated multiple times. I just gave you the most important time. When the fight was actually signed. Signed, sealed, and delivered. The fight was a done deal. We were supposed to get an undisputed fight between the two during the summer of 2021. The only reason we didn't get it is because Fury contractually (legally) owed Wilder a 3rd fight. Everything had already been agreed to and it was finalized.

What happened last December? Fury jerked AJ around in the negotiations like he always does. He did similar to Usyk the time before last. This is common knowledge. He sabotaged negotiations. Even if you don't believe this it really doesn't matter. Joshua had already proved by then that he wanted to fight Fury. The proof was in the signed contract which Fury himself acknowledged they received.

AJ & Fury have previously negotiated multiple times. I just gave you the most important time. When the fight was actually signed. Signed, sealed, and delivered. The fight was a done deal. We were supposed to get an undisputed fight between the two during the summer of 2021. The only reason we didn't get it is because Fury contractually (legally) owed Wilder a 3rd fight. Everything had already been agreed to and it was finalized.

What happened last December? Fury jerked AJ around in the negotiations like he always does. He did similar to Usyk the time before last. This is common knowledge. He sabotaged negotiations. Even if you don't believe this it really doesn't matter. Joshua had already proved by then that he wanted to fight Fury. The proof was in the signed contract which Fury himself acknowledged they received.

Tbf that was Wilders fault Fury and AJ had a deal and Fury was forced to fight Wilder a third time.

Not that Fury wants to fight AJ just saying they had a deal.

Aj himself said he turned down 50 million. You’re talking shyte

Aj himself said he turned down 50 million. You’re talking shyte
What kind of source is brila.net? Wilder was offered a three fight deal worth $100 million and he turned it down. It was for two fights against AJ and his mandatory at the time in Breazeale. He went on to fight Breazeale next, and for less money, just as he fought Fury for less money than he could've fought Joshua for.

Everybody in this forum already knows this but you're new to the sport. Obviously you didn't. BTW here's a proper source.

What kind of source is brila.net? Wilder was offered a three fight deal worth $100 million and he turned it down. It was for two fights against AJ and his mandatory at the time in Breazeale. He went on to fight Breazeale next, and for less money, just as he fought Fury for less money than he could've fought Joshua for.

Everybody in this forum already knows this but you're new to the sport. Obviously you didn't. BTW here's a proper source.

No they don’t only the aj cock riders like yourself dispute it.

Here’s a proper source

Eddie ADMITTING lol take his cock outta your ass and mouth

Eddie Hearn in April 2018:

"Wilder is a massive high risk fight and it’s the biggest fight in British boxing. Yes, Joshua wants greatness, but it is also a business. I wouldn’t expect you to take a job that was much harder and much more risk for a similar kind of money. You would just keep working on the easy stuff. This is a massive job - the biggest job out there - but what’s the money? It’s just a little bit more than you’re on at the moment. He is not worth 60/40 - nowhere near. I’m sorry but that’s the reality. Maybe Josh will pay over time, but I don’t think he should. This is the biggest fight of his career and maybe the biggest fight of his career forever.”

Barry Hearn in May 2018:

"The Deontay Wilder fight, if I was Anthony Joshua, I’d be leaving that for a little while."

Barry Hearn in December 2018:

"Wow! Hats off to Tyson Fury - great performance. So pleased AJ didn’t accept 50 million to get robbed by us judges!"

It’s been clear to everyone Eddie and Barry saw wilder as high risk low reward.

Barry Hearn says it him, not his son, that believes they should wait “two years” to make the heavyweight title fight boxing fans want most.

Eddie and Anthony Joshua would fight Deontay Wilder on September 22nd,” Barry Hearn told IFL TV. “I, personally, my advice was let’s leave it [for] two years. Because as the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight got built – you know, in commercial terms AJ and Deontay Wilder today is a $70 million fight, maybe $80 [million]. In two years’ time, it might be $250, $300 million.”

That’s where your judgment comes in,” Barry Hearn explained, “where you say, ‘Do I see anyone out there to beat either of them?’ No. Could it happen? Yes. ‘OK, that was a bad call.’ But, you know, life’s about making calls. It’s not about sitting still, not taking chances. So I think Shelly Finkel wanted to cash in on Deontay Wilder straight away. That’s my honest feeling. He wanted the fight straight away. That’s crazy. This is crazy, and Shelly knows better than that. Unless he didn’t fancy winning the fight and thought, ‘We better get some money out of it.’ That’s a possibility. We don’t have that concern with AJ.”

Read that again twice. SHELLEY FINKEL should know better than to cash in on wilder right away.

Take Eddie’s,Barry’s and Joshua’s cock out of your mouth ass and vag please. It’s disgusting.

Last edited:
Any day, anybody can lose. Out boxed or caught. Corruption judges.

Boxing is dead. The big AJ v Wilder fight they bottled it. They could have made copious millions but AJ kept ducking or quiting vs Butter bean..

Meanwhile UFC and mma are the combat sport leader because they give the best fights.

Eddie Hearn in April 2018:

"Wilder is a massive high risk fight and it’s the biggest fight in British boxing. Yes, Joshua wants greatness, but it is also a business. I wouldn’t expect you to take a job that was much harder and much more risk for a similar kind of money. You would just keep working on the easy stuff. This is a massive job - the biggest job out there - but what’s the money? It’s just a little bit more than you’re on at the moment. He is not worth 60/40 - nowhere near. I’m sorry but that’s the reality. Maybe Josh will pay over time, but I don’t think he should. This is the biggest fight of his career and maybe the biggest fight of his career forever.”

Barry Hearn in May 2018:

"The Deontay Wilder fight, if I was Anthony Joshua, I’d be leaving that for a little while."

Barry Hearn in December 2018:

"Wow! Hats off to Tyson Fury - great performance. So pleased AJ didn’t accept 50 million to get robbed by us judges!"

It’s been clear to everyone Eddie and Barry saw wilder as high risk low reward.

Barry Hearn says it him, not his son, that believes they should wait “two years” to make the heavyweight title fight boxing fans want most.

Eddie and Anthony Joshua would fight Deontay Wilder on September 22nd,” Barry Hearn told IFL TV. “I, personally, my advice was let’s leave it [for] two years. Because as the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight got built – you know, in commercial terms AJ and Deontay Wilder today is a $70 million fight, maybe $80 [million]. In two years’ time, it might be $250, $300 million.”

That’s where your judgment comes in,” Barry Hearn explained, “where you say, ‘Do I see anyone out there to beat either of them?’ No. Could it happen? Yes. ‘OK, that was a bad call.’ But, you know, life’s about making calls. It’s not about sitting still, not taking chances. So I think Shelly Finkel wanted to cash in on Deontay Wilder straight away. That’s my honest feeling. He wanted the fight straight away. That’s crazy. This is crazy, and Shelly knows better than that. Unless he didn’t fancy winning the fight and thought, ‘We better get some money out of it.’ That’s a possibility. We don’t have that concern with AJ.”

Read that again twice. SHELLEY FINKEL should know better than to cash in on wilder right away.

Take Eddie’s,Barry’s and Joshua’s cock out of your mouth ass and vag please. It’s disgusting.
Now you're just being a whiny little bitch. Wilder turned down $100 million dollars, dude. He could've fought Joshua when they offered him a career high 9 figure deal. I can't name a single athlete in all of sports history that has ever turned down an offer that big. Ever. And to take so much less money? Look at what he made against Fury in both fights and against Breazeale. He'd have made tens of millions more if he'd accepted DAZN's offer. For Breazeale he made less than $10 million. Had he accepted he'd have made $20 million just for that one fight alone. That's double. You have to be a troll because nobody is this damn stupid.

Now you're just being a whiny little bitch. Wilder turned down $100 million dollars, dude. He could've fought Joshua when they offered him a career high 9 figure deal. I can't name a single athlete in all of sports history that has ever turned down an offer that big. Ever. And to take so much less money? Look at what he made against Fury in both fights and against Breazeale. He'd have made tens of millions more if he'd accepted DAZN's offer. For Breazeale he made less than $10 million. Had he accepted he'd have made $20 million just for that one fight alone. That's double. You have to be a troll because nobody is this damn stupid.

You couldn’t respond to a single point there. Not one single point which points to wilder being right about who was hanging out the fight. It was matchroom the entire time protecting aj. You’re constantly masquarding wilder as ducking

Let us not forget about dazn bullshit offers that never went through with Canelo, but him fighting fury made him a FAR bigger star in the US than he would have been fighting Joshua.

3 fights against fury that was covered by ESPN/ top rank got him far more exposure than he ever would have had against joshua.

He made what 75 mill fighting fury at least? Fighting Joshua would have been an easier fight and would have left his record intact but fury was the right partner for US exposure.

“We asked how much is Joshua getting, and we were never told the answer,” manager Shelly Finkel said. “What they offered sounded good, but it might not sound so good if the other guy is getting double or triple it, and we never knew what that number was.”

“When they pulled [the $15-million offer] away, they said, ‘Oh, what’s going to happen? You have no one.’ We had someone. We had [Tyson] Fury,” Finkel noted of the classic draw Wilder and Fury fought to Dec. 1 at Staples Center.

“And today, Deontay is way bigger than he was then, and we were offered by the same people a multiple of what we were offered before. Can you imagine in six months what they’re going to want?”

You got your facts completely wrong and the timelines completely wrong. They originally had offers to fight in 2018 and Eddie Hearn pulled it away and fought Povetkin instead.

You couldn’t respond to a single point there. Not one single point which points to wilder being right about who was hanging out the fight. It was matchroom the entire time protecting aj. You’re constantly masquarding wilder as ducking

Let us not forget about dazn bullshit offers that never went through with Canelo, but him fighting fury made him a FAR bigger star in the US than he would have been fighting Joshua.

3 fights against fury that was covered by ESPN/ top rank got him far more exposure than he ever would have had against joshua.

He made what 75 mill fighting fury at least? Fighting Joshua would have been an easier fight and would have left his record intact but fury was the right partner for US exposure.

“We asked how much is Joshua getting, and we were never told the answer,” manager Shelly Finkel said. “What they offered sounded good, but it might not sound so good if the other guy is getting double or triple it, and we never knew what that number was.”

“When they pulled [the $15-million offer] away, they said, ‘Oh, what’s going to happen? You have no one.’ We had someone. We had [Tyson] Fury,” Finkel noted of the classic draw Wilder and Fury fought to Dec. 1 at Staples Center.

“And today, Deontay is way bigger than he was then, and we were offered by the same people a multiple of what we were offered before. Can you imagine in six months what they’re going to want?”

You got your facts completely wrong and the timelines completely wrong. They originally had offers to fight in 2018 and Eddie Hearn pulled it away and fought Povetkin instead.
I didn't get any of the timeline wrong. In fact, everything you're attempting to rehash now I covered when it was current in this forum. I even made threads about the developments as they played out. Search the forum and see for yourself. You think Wilder got more exposure fighting Fury? Joshua was the cash cow of the division and has been for years. He and Canelo have been the two biggest money fighters in boxing. I don't know exactly what he made to fight Fury in those fights but I know it wasn't anywhere near $100 million (I'll look it up later and figure it out exactly). Even with their second fight doing really well in the US PPV market.

I never once said Wilder ducked. Never used that word at all. I challenge you to find a single instance of it in this thread. You're the one that's been blowing a gasket trying to convince everyone that it was all AJ's fault they never fought. Remember, had Wilder beaten Parker, they were going to fight next. You live in some alternate universe. Must be nice.

Back