If werdum goes go bellator

Fedor should not be in any sort title talk or title eliminator anymore. He should reitre, he is very obviously way past his prime. If he is not retiring, then he should fight aging legends like Hunt, Shogun, or Anderson. Werdum, however, should be fighting be making a title run if he goes to Bellator or ONE. Werdum vs Mitrione, Kongo, then title-shot against Minakov/Bader in Bellator. And an immediate title-shot vs Brandon Vera in ONE.

Fedor is so faded now it isn't really much of a fight. Werdum should feel bad about calling out a legend that should have retired 5 years ago.

Looks like signing with ONE is more likely

Certification for being an asshole? I thought that was the point with One and their core values including respect, honor, compassion. Ali has no that personality so it's funny to see this hypocrisy

He's removed from his prime (as is Werdum), but I wouldn't mind seeing him fight Minokov.

Fedor v

Bigfoot
Randy Couture
Dan Henderson
Fabiano Moldanado
Josh Barnett
Fabricio Werdum

In that order. If he goes 1-1 with some of those than we have rubber matches.

Werdum will be fighting for a title in Bellator, not fighting a guy who is desperate to maintain relevance

Fedor is literally a legend in his native country, he is currently doing commercials for a resort.

Lol @ trying to act as if Fedor gives a fuck about maintaining relevance. He isn't your lover Conor.

Fedor is literally a legend in his native country, he is currently doing commercials for a resort.

Lol @ trying to act as if Fedor gives a fuck about maintaining relevance. He isn't your lover Conor.

You can tell how insecure someone is by how quickly they accuse someone of being a Conor fan

By trying to rematch a guy who already beat him and should be fighting for a title in Bellator?

are you a fucking retard? The TS said he wants to see a Fedor vs Werdum rematch. Where the fuck did Fedor say he wanted to rematch him?

and yes. nobody should rematch fighters they've lost to. GSP should have never rematched Hughes or Serra, Your lover Conor should never rematch Khabib etcetcetc.

Fight serves no purpose. Fedor's neck and knees are fucked. He can't prepare properly for the grappling

you guys are missing the obvious

Bellator with their matchmaking, put Werdum vs Chael on PPV

Bellator needs to spend money on fighters people clamor to see. Werdum still seems to have something left in the tank but do fans even hardly care to see him? I know I don't mind watching him fight but I think a majority of casuals to fans who watch most UFC events could care less. I just don't see them chasing him down to Bellator to watch him fight and to boot his price tag isn't going to be cheap. He has been pulling well over 200K for many years now per fight.

Bellator needs to spend money on fighters people clamor to see. Werdum still seems to have something left in the tank but do fans even hardly care to see him? I know I don't mind watching him fight but I think a majority of casuals to fans who watch most UFC events could care less. I just don't see them chasing him down to Bellator to watch him fight and to boot his price tag isn't going to be cheap. He has been pulling well over 200K for many years now per fight.

If you look at Bellator payouts like this one from last year, sure I think they can be in the neighborhood of 200 for Werdum.
$ Fighter 1 Fighter 2 $

Won Vs Lost
200,000 Rory MacDonald Vs Jon Fitch 140,000
75,000 Ilima-Lei Macfarlane Vs Veta Arteaga 40,000
160,000 Phil Davis Vs Liam McGeary 75,000
100,000 Benson Henderson Vs Adam Piccolotti 22,000

Back