If werdum goes go bellator

If you look at Bellator payouts like this one from last year, sure I think they can be in the neighborhood of 200 for Werdum.
How the hell does veta artega make $40k show money? Also, McGeary $75k show money? at least he is a former champ.

If you look at Bellator payouts like this one from last year, sure I think they can be in the neighborhood of 200 for Werdum.

Not saying they can't pay him, I'm saying he just isn't worth it to them. He isn't going to bring eyes to the product in relationship to his pay. He is a salary anchor for an org like Bellator.

If Bellator ever really wants to start moving the needle they need to get in the game of younger fighters making a name for themselves in the UFC or have made a name. They also have to start putting better cards on than history has shown. They got the stable of fighters to do it, the people in charge just don't seem to use it very well.

Not saying they can't pay him, I'm saying he just isn't worth it to them. He isn't going to bring eyes to the product in relationship to his pay. He is a salary anchor for an org like Bellator.

If Bellator ever really wants to start moving the needle they need to get in the game of younger fighters making a name for themselves in the UFC or have made a name. They also have to start putting better cards on than history has shown. They got the stable of fighters to do it, the people in charge just don't seem to use it very well.

However big Bellator can build a guy they can probably take that money and just poach somebody of equal name with some left over.

My money would be on Werdum to win again. Probably by KO/TKO this time though. Fedor has been well out of his prime since Pride went under sadly. He can't take a punch like he used to, and all he looks for now is the KO. Fedor of old (sambo/GnP/submission Fedor) is no longer around unfortunately.

I can tell this was posted in the Heavies first, just by all the idiocy.

Please not Werdum vs Fedor. It will end much worse for Fedor this time around.

Back