If werdum goes go bellator

with Fedor being in Russia and Covid and travel issues I dont think he's gonna fight Fedor anytime soon. And given Bellators HW div has nobody in it, doubt Bellator wants to do Bader/Kongo 2 he could slide right into a HW title fight vs Bader.

But if everything was normal I think they'd do Fedor fight first then give him a title shot if he beat Fedor.

Honestly, I'd kind of like to see Bader vs Werdum for the title. Fedor fight someone else (Bigfoot or Kongo maybe?) and then the winner fights the Bader/Werdum winner for the title.

He'd fight Fedor first, probably win... And then fight for the belt.

I think Werdum is a winnable fight for Fedor, if he uses a gameplan similar to what he did against Nog 3. Fedor can still has great power and throws. Werdum is a tough match up though, especially if he fights smart (he sometimes shows up out of shape or with a bad gameplan). Fedor's chin is always a question mark these days, but Werdum can be put out now too.

I THINK IT IS A GRET MATCHUP FOR TYRELL FORTUNE IN A FIGHT OR 2

Who let all of these worthless bum posters into sherdog. This used to be a nice place.
So losing to a chinless Bigfoot, and a middleweight in Dan Henderson when you are still in your prime isn't embarrassing?

I think Werdum is a winnable fight for Fedor, if he uses a gameplan similar to what he did against Nog 3. Fedor can still has great power and throws. Werdum is a tough match up though, especially if he fights smart (he sometimes shows up out of shape or with a bad gameplan). Fedor's chin is always a question mark these days, but Werdum can be put out now too.

This is the same guy who got KO'd by a LHW and Matt Mitrione not too long ago.

The only people Fedor can beat these days are 40+ year old MW's and Rampage on a McDonald's diet

How about Vera vs. Werdum in ONE Championship?

The HW belt is collecting dust there.

This is the same guy who got KO'd by a LHW and Matt Mitrione not too long ago.

The only people Fedor can beat these days are 40+ year old MW's and Rampage on a McDonald's diet

So the only people Fedor can beat are his contemporaries, including two guys much larger than him (Rampage and Mir).

Way to prove your point, dumbass.

So the only people Fedor can beat are his contemporaries, including two guys much larger than him (Rampage and Mir).

Way to prove your point, dumbass.

What a stupid fucking comment. Zuluzhino was bigger than Fedor too and we all know how that fight went. Being obese is not an MMA skill. Anyone who thinks Rampage took that fight seriously is demented

Fedor fanboys are so fucking cringey

What a stupid fucking comment. Zuluzhino was bigger than Fedor too and we all know how that fight went. Being obese is not an MMA skill. Anyone who thinks Rampage took that fight seriously is demented

Fedor fanboys are so fucking cringey

Again, so Fedor can beat his contemporaries.

You are the one who brought size up, dumbfuck.

<Lmaoo>Oh man I forgot about that. Talk about embarrassing having Bader as your HW champ, a stiff breeze KOs him.
Well when 5 of the UFC’s current top 15 HWs have been cut from Bellator, having Bader as champ doesn’t sound too bad. A good portion of UFC’s HWs are Bellator castoffs

Back