If Vitor has anything left he will KO Bisping and if he doesn't...

PASTAFAR1AN

White Belt
Reaction score
...Then he is probably on the road out. Vitor is a lot faster and more capable on the feet than anyone Bisping has fought since Dan Henderson or an aging Wanderlei who put Bisping down at the end of the fight and stole the round for the win. Vitor also has a lot of power just like Hendo and they say a signs you are close to the end is when you lose your power, chin, speed, or killer instinct. It's hard not to notice that Bisping really hasn't beat anyone and has one "top 10 win" over Stann. As far as who I'm picking, I have no idea, if they were at their best I would have to go with Vitor but with Bisping hitting his stride and Vitor looking like crap against Jones outside the one armbar. It's too bad because they tried to make Vitor vs. Bisping in England a few years back when Vitor still had signs of Old Vitor now he may be in decline.

Are you for real?

Belfort wins - oh i told you so
Bisping wins - Belfort is not the same

Sherdogtards will take all the merit away from the count if he wins....

You^ have dubs? shocking

Depends how Vitor looks. How can you deny that aging happens? lol are you for real?

Vitor's always been inconsistent. He either blitzes people or gets beaten down the road. He actually didn't fade that quickly to Jon Jones compared to what he has in the past so I think it's ridiculous to say he's on his way out.

So, with that said, Belfort by Ko in the first or Bisping by decision.

Bisping is a pretty terrible matchup for Vitor. Bisping can back-peddle faster than pretty much anyone at 185. He does that for 1 round and then Vitor will withdraw into his shell.

^You do realize Vitor has been fighting since he was 18 in 1996 and fought everyone and Bisping started in 2004 and has barely beaten anyone and hasn't run the gaunlet.

Starting with the excuses early, I see.

You haters just can't bring yourself to give Bisping any repsect.

It's really quite pathetic, you shit on everything he does and mock when he loses, but when he wins you have a laundry list of excuses.

Last edited:
Starting with the excuses early, I see.

You haters jsut can't bring yourself to give Bisping any repsect.

It's really quite pathetic, you shit on everything he does and mock when he loses, but when he wins you have a laundry list of excuses.

I don't have a stake in this fight, I'm not a nuthugger, so settle down please.

Did you read what I said at all? I do have respect for Bisping but Vitor is clearly a better fighter at their peaks, which Vitor is clearly not at anymore, fuck, people were calling for Old Vitor a few years ago let alone 2013. Bisping will never touch gold, even if he KO's Vitor in the 1st with his pillowfists.

...Then he is probably on the road out. Vitor is a lot faster and more capable on the feet than anyone Bisping has fought since Dan Henderson or an aging Wanderlei who put Bisping down at the end of the fight and stole the round for the win. Vitor also has a lot of power just like Hendo and they say a signs you are close to the end is when you lose your power, chin, speed, or killer instinct. It's hard not to notice that Bisping really hasn't beat anyone and has one "top 10 win" over Stann. As far as who I'm picking, I have no idea, if they were at their best I would have to go with Vitor but with Bisping hitting his stride and Vitor looking like crap against Jones outside the one armbar. It's too bad because they tried to make Vitor vs. Bisping in England a few years back when Vitor still had signs of Old Vitor now he may be in decline.

I tend to agree. If Vitor can't get by Bisping it may be time to hang it up.

I think Vitor wins this one. The only way he loses is if Bisping jabs him to death from the outside which is definitely possible but I'd be surprised if Bisping can remain unhittable for the whole 25 mins. Vitor just needs to keep the pressure on, throw combos and not headhunt and he should get a KO.

And to the rest of you: you can't make excuses before a fight even if you try because you never know how a fight will go. TS is saying all this shit about if Vitor loses it's because he's on the decline. Well, what if Vitor comes out looking great and just gets beaten by a better fighter? See what I'm saying? Any excuse TS tries to make might just go out the window if the fight doesn't reflect that predictive excuse. Even if you say "Vitor's knee is fucked up, if he loses it's because of that." Vitor might still come out looking super agile and mobile and throwing every kind of strike, showing no sign of injury, and still lose. That would destroy that excuse. So I say just watch the fight and decide if there's some reason for Vitor losing besides just Bisping beating him fair and square. Let the fight give you any excuse you might come up with.

Although Vitor has never been consistent, he also doesn't have a single bad loss on his record. He has a few that he looked bad in, but none were to sub-elite fighters.

Worst loss? Maybe overeem at 205.....still not terrible.

I kind of like Bisping, but Vitor is a higher caliber fighter. Pretty fair to say that if he loses it's a sign he's slippng.

I can't believe we even have people coming to this thread disputing the fact that Vitor losing to Bisping (especially if he gets dominated) is a clear sign Vitor is close to retirement. Didn't even sound controversial at all.

if Bisping wins it's because he will have fought better that night in 2013, period.

yes, Bisping has grown over the years as a fighter. he is better now than 4 years ago.

yes, Vitor is older than 4 years ago.

none of that matters. if Vitor loses, it's because he lost a heads up matchup. no more, no less.

There are just two conclusions to this fight:

- Bisping by decision
- Belfort by 1st round KO/TKO

And sincerely, both can happen.

Are you for real?

Belfort wins - oh i told you so
Bisping wins - Belfort is not the same

Sherdogtards will take all the merit away from the count if he wins....

This completely. You can't just create some bs insurance policy to make sure a fighter you dislike receives no credit should he win. If Machida beats Hendo does that mean he is over the hill, despite his recent results? Vitor's only two losses in recent memory are to Anderson Silva and Jon Jones, yet if Bisping beats him he's suddenly past it?

For the record I think Belfort will probably win.

Although Vitor has never been consistent, he also doesn't have a single bad loss on his record. He has a few that he looked bad in, but none were to sub-elite fighters.

Worst loss? Maybe overeem at 205.....still not terrible.

I kind of like Bisping, but Vitor is a higher caliber fighter. Pretty fair to say that if he loses it's a sign he's slippng.

You could say the exact same thing with Bisping, unless you consider Rashad, Hendo, Wanderlei or Sonnen as sub-elite.

Back