If Vitor has anything left he will KO Bisping and if he doesn't...

I understand people get old.

But whenever someone loses, it's because they're past their prime. Excuses are stupid.

I'm not going into this anymore

No it's not "whenever someone loses" because of primes, it depends how they lose and what circumstances there are. Especially looking into prior and later fights from said fight. We can know when someone is past their primes or gets too old from wear and tear, and that matters, period. Wandy is the best example of this, you clearly wouldn't say Wandy is in his prime and that it doesn't affect him, because that's stupid.

Wait, he looked like garbage against Rumble? News to me, I thought he looked pretty good in that fight, and as others have stated, nobody has really looked good against Jones yet. I also love how you think an early flash knockout would be proof that he isn't past it.

I guess you can't follow along? the 2 fight losing streak is a hypothetical if he lost to Bisping. Maybe I should slow down? And did I say anything about a flash knockout? news to me, maybe you predict the future lol.

Also you don't know what a strawman is. I never said that you claimed a fighters performance was the only indicator of fighters looking bad. I merely gave Chuck as an example to show how age shows differently for various fighters. The thing with Vitor is he's so hot and cold that it's nigh impossible to determine if he is done due to one bad fight. He has had really bad fights his entire career!

Straw Man-Misrepresentation of your oppositions position, which you did several times. You just made another straw man in the quote above your last one here saying that I'm talking about the Rumble fight when if you were able to read you'd see I was using an analogy if he lost to Bisping and I never said anything about flash knockouts, wtf. If Vitor got old enough, we'd fucking know if he was past his prime at some point, your analogies are ill-formed, sorry to say. And your little "you don't know what X means" makes you look very disingenuous.

Lets look at this for a minute.

Since he turned 30 he has gone 7-2 in his last nine, won a title ( cage rage ). only lost to 2 guys who are champions of their Divisions and regarded as 2 of the best of all time.

thats not bad, so why on earth is it signalling the end of your career by maybe losing to a guy thats on course for a title shot and arguably top 5 in the division if he beats you.

What that tells me is he is still only losing to top guys.

Vitor has looked like he was out the door before after all those losses in PRIDE and the UFC, everyone was saying he was done and he's fought too much but I would agree that Vitor has definitely had a second resurgence no doubt about that. All I was trying to say is if he looks horrible 2 fights in a row, doesn't that mean anything? Forget about Jones if you want but Bisping is a guy Vitor should beat on paper when he's at his best.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the one arguing with the fans of these fighters when they claim I'm making excuses and picking sides, like the people who stuck around with Wandy through his second run in the UFC, which hasn't gone very well for him and might end with a brutal KO in Japan, but the point is his most diehard fans never gave up saying he could be champ. Wand should have clearly retired years ago, right around when he lost to Rampage or go out on that win over Bisping.

Really, I'm a huge fan of Vitor have been for a very long time, but i would say 2013 Vitor is a far better fighter then 2000 Vitor thats for sure, his a lot more mentally stable now and fights smarter and seems to have more heart, if Bisping beats him i would be very very impressed.

^I tend to agree with this. Which is why it would be a bit strange to me if Bisping dominated Vitor.

^I tend to agree with this. Which is why it would be a bit strange to me if Bisping dominated Vitor.

Not for me, Bisping like him or not is a good fighter his only been dominated once and thats against Henderson who also dominated Belfort, Bisping has held his own against the elite fighters in both Divisions, and a few fights they could have went to him. Rashad,Sonnen,Wand all could have went to Bisping.

^That's cool, I'm excited for this fight either way, it would still be strange if Bisping blew him out of the water though. As far as Mikey's career, I'd say Hamill handled him pretty good even in the round Matt lost.

Lol how ignorant. Bisping will win, he will dominate the fight and finish late 3rd early 4th.

Vitor won't lose,even if he's past his prime.Bisping has NO power in his hands to keep Vitor away and get the usual gift decision.
This fight will either end like Bisping vs Henderson(KO) or Bisping vs Wanderley(decision loss while being hunted down the whole fight)

Vitor won't lose,even if he's past his prime.Bisping has NO power in his hands to keep Vitor away and get the usual gift decision.
This fight will either end like Bisping vs Henderson(KO) or Bisping vs Wanderley(decision loss while being hunted down the whole fight)

Gift decision, you sound like a hater.

The only bad decision is the Hamill fight and even then that fight was closer than most are willing to admit.

Would it really hurt you assholes so much to give Bisping even a little respect?

This is sad. Too bad TS was banned.
If Vitor doesn't KO Bisping in the first round, he will lose the fight. That hasn't changed since the first time Vitor put on gloves.

If Vitor wins we'll have the old Vitor. If he loses then all we've got is an old Vitor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back