If Tyron signs to fight Wonderboy can we agree he's not a duck?

Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
Dude tried to call out the GOAT and gets hate for it
We all know that fighers don't ACTUALLY get to pick their fights. There hasn't been an actual ducking champion since the Tito days, because the UFC makes the fights that either A) They think make the most sense or B) THEY think make the most money.

The only way that Woodley would have not fought Woodley was if Dana, Silva and friends decided it

Not if he was forced to fight wonderboy by uncle dana.

fans are often dicks. and even worse, mind-blowingly thoughtless.

the UFC set up the system so that certain fights pay more than others. then fans complain when the fighters want the fights that pay more.

i challenge fans to be smarter than the average cup of water and put the blame where it belongs.

No, he still blatantly ducked the shit out of Lombard and Wonderboy. He's just being forced to fight.

Seriously, there hasn't been a more blatant duck in recent memory than Woodley ducking Thompson. At the very, VERY least, Bisping said he wouldn't mind fighting Jacare before accepting a fight with Hendo. Woodley just NOPED the shit out of Thompson immediately after he won

He also called out Nick Diaz, who I'm a fan of but he's not deserving of a title shot at all. GSP deserves a shot any time he comes back, so I wouldn't be upset with that. If it's not GSP it should be Wonderboy.

>Dude tried to call out the GOAT and gets hate for it...

Yeah who's been retired for 3 years, past his prime, and dealt with injuries the last few years of his career.

You don't get cool points for calling out inactive GOATs breh.

<13>

If knocking out Robbie Fucking Lawler doesn't win over the fans, then nothing is good enough for these crybabies.

No, he still blatantly ducked the shit out of Lombard and Wonderboy. He's just being forced to fight.

Seriously, there hasn't been a more blatant duck in recent memory than Woodley ducking Thompson. At the very, VERY least, Bisping said he wouldn't mind fighting Jacare before accepting a fight with Hendo. Woodley just NOPED the shit out of Thompson immediately after he won

{<BJPeen}

chasing a bigger money fight isnt really a duck. war t-wood.

No we cannot. He is obviously succumbing to large amounts of criticism and pressure from the sport, the fans, and the media. He should be game to fight the best from the moment he becomes champ. Tyron Woodley is not Connor Mcgregor.

Bisping's fighting Hendo....so yes there is a current ducking champ

No, it means that Dana calls the shots. He blatantly ducked Lombard and is trying to duck the whole division now

<2>

its ok kone. tyron will knock out gsp too.

I have all the respect in the world for his skillset. I had him beating Lawler. He's still ducking the FUCK out of Wonderboy though. Not the first time he's avoided someone either

He tried for the "money" fight, and failed. Now he's gotta fight Wonderboy (if Dana is to be believed.) As long as he shows up for that fight, I think we can move passed all of this shit. At this point I would find it kind of funny if he just ran through Wonderboy.

Dude tried to call out the GOAT and gets hate for it
We all know that fighers don't ACTUALLY get to pick their fights. There hasn't been an actual ducking champion since the Tito days, because the UFC makes the fights that either A) They think make the most sense or B) THEY think make the most money.

The only way that Woodley would have not fought Woodley was if Dana, Silva and friends decided it

If i was Woodley, at age 35, I would absolutely hold out for the GSP fight and the PPV revenue that fight absolutely guarantees.

UNLESS Dana guaranteed the purse for the lower PPV numbers Wonderboy fight would be near equal regardless...

I have all the respect in the world for his skillset. I had him beating Lawler. He's still ducking the FUCK out of Wonderboy though. Not the first time he's avoided someone either
lombard popped for roids. woodley and him were part of the same camp so he probably knew he was roiding.

you also cant say he ducked lombard if he got a fight with hendricks who was ranked higher. not his fault jonny couldnt make weight

If knocking out Robbie Fucking Lawler doesn't win over the fans, then nothing is good enough for these crybabies.
pretty much this. its crazy man

I mean....I never called him a duck in the first place, but I don't really think him reluctantly agreeing to fight the obvious #1 contender after doing some promotional gymnastics(in the effort of securing fights with two guys who haven't fought in years and ultimately didn't give a shit about his callouts) proves anything except for the fact that he doesn't have many options.

Wonderboy IS gonna smash him, but Tyron had the right idea in my mind.

It's smart to go for the big-money legacy fight.

It would be dumb to care about whether or not Sherdoggers think that he's a duck...

Sherdoggers think a lot of retarded shit.

Back