If Ronda was attractive, how big would she be?

Lol @ using a picture of a teenage girl right after the biggest event if her sporting career, of course she isn't looking her best.

The technique is lousy. It is brutal to watch. I gave it a try when it first came to the UFC..but it's like watching a local show. Which isn't worth the money of these cards. So I don't purchase the PPV's with female fights..but im missing out on a few good fights. It sucks.

Yeah, we need less Tate/Zingano, Tate/Rousey, Rousey/Zingano, JJ/Gadelha, JJ/Penne and more Maynard/Guida, Mir/Crocop, and technical masterpieces like Mir/Duffee, Shields/GSP, and Gaudinot/Harris:

Louis_Gaudinot_vs_Phil_Harris.gif

Wow, such mma.

And socially awkward fuckheads fishing for old unbecoming pictures of some woman they've never met to soothe their helpless angst make me sick.

Old women on facebook have more dignity than a Rousey hater on Sherdog.

kevin-garnett-reaction.gif

She is attractive to those that like women. You and BonesNose are attracted to men, that's fine. No judgment.

Ronda's fame is in large part due to her good looks. If she looked like Betch or Cyborg, no one would care. They look like fighters, Ronda doesn't. She's blond and doesn't have building muscles or a ripped stomach. The disconnect between her looks and her fighting ability/style is what sells her to the masses.

image.jpg

Lol @ using a picture of a teenage girl right after the biggest event if her sporting career, of course she isn't looking her best.

It's all they have.

They probably think most women don't dookie, either.

Lol @ ronda biting her fourth place medal like she won the gold or something. You catch winners giving the gold a nibble on the gold because 100 years ago when people actual dealt with gold a way to tell if its real or not was to take a bite and see if it left an indent due to gold's very soft nature as a metal. Now a days the medals are not really gold but the people still like the photo op. No one ever bit into a fucking piece of bronze 1. no one cared enough about a participation medal pre 21st century to fake one and 2. No one cared about about a participation medal enough pre little league sports to brag about winning one.

Some god-tier hating going on right there, I like your style. In all seriousness though, she was hungry and thought there might be chocolate in it.

Women have a wonderful thing call makeup. And with this magical substance, 6s and 7s can suddenly look like 8s and 9s, for a time.

yeah imagine if she was pretty-

Shed be on the cover of sports illustrated, EPSN and other publications
cast in top tier movies and appear on talk shows

060215-ufc-Rousey-Entourage-gal-4-mp.vadapt.620.high.0.jpg

Wasteland this stupid post.

must be talking about your post. Ronda is 5-6/10 which is ok looking, but get out more if you think that's hot.

Still more than you will ever accomplish in your life.

do you know anything about him? dumb thing to say to a stranger

She's not horrible looking but not anything special either. Makeup does wonders for many people.

Weigh ins Ronda is attractive, every other day Ronda is way too butch

Seriously, this thread + most posters in here....

35cv9k.jpg

I don't know, but if she was more attractive, I could tell you how much bigger many guys would be...

If she were attractive...you'd still be boring and unoriginal. Seriously, another thread about Ronda's face? Another post of her chunky pictures from years ago?

How about you buy a caliper and post the measurements of your festering neckbeard, so we can speculate as to how big you'd be if you weren't perpetually stuck in middle-school.

I think WMMA is a joke but the only reason I watch Rhonda's fight are because she looks good. Half the time I don't even remember she's fighting till I see her weigh ins, then I wanna see more.

I don't think you're homo because you don't she's hot because we all have different taste. I like some bbw bitches others would say naw I'm good but that doesn't make them gay. You have to know a thread like this would be unpopular because no one watches WMMA for skills.

Ronda haters are probably the most pitiful people on Sherdog present day.

Because TS thinks Ronda isnt attractive/hot that makes him a hater? You call Ronda haters pitiful but I can say just the same for the fanboys.

I'm not a Ronda hater or supporter (even though I was rooting for her the other night) I think TS makes a good point. Hot girls SELL. Ronda imo is just average. There is nothing wrong with being average... Shes bringing in good numbers. If she was hotter she would bring in great numbers, probably 1.5-2 million average.

Makes sense?

It's late, so I'm not immune to mistakes, but what's wrong here?

If you are attracted to women--for example, a straight man or a gay woman--Ronda will be attractive to you.

If you are attracted to men--like BonesNose or TS--Ronda will not be attractive to you.

I hope that was clearer.
Yeah, that's not how it works dude. Believe it or not everybody does not have the same taste in women that you do. I personally think Ronda is downright unattractive when she isn't all done up so it affects my judgement of her even when she is. Just not my cup of tea.

Back