If Ronda was attractive, how big would she be?

As much as I don't like Honda, you're crazy if you're trying to say that she's ugly or even, unattractive...especially compared to the rest of the female fighters who mostly looks like, buffed, short dudes. And by what, posting some old picture when she wasn't at her best...w/o makeup on because she just finished competing? With the exception of Gina Carano, who's like a very pretty but chunky broad....Housey is probably more attractive than most of the women in the UFC.

Ronda haters are probably the most pitiful people on Sherdog present day.

Weigh in Ronda is sexy. Don't care what anyone says

USATSI_7636011_168381064_lowresROUSEY.jpg

yes. moar!

No dude. you were spot on in your first post.

I said "oops" because you perhaps jokingly exposed TS sexuality.

Aha, cool, gotcha.

I wouldn't care that Ronda isn't attractive if her personality didn't suck so bad ....what an ugly human being

What's so bad about it? Miesha Tate talked a lot of shit and got under her skin. Betch said some mean-spirited shit, too. At least Ronda's not phony; when people piss her off, she isn't going to pretend she's friends with them and give them a hug. They want to make it personal, it's going to be personal. Notice how she didn't have problems with people like Cat, Davis, McMann, etc. She had good things to say about them because they didn't make it personal.

yeah imagine if she was pretty-

Shed be on the cover of sports illustrated, EPSN and other publications
cast in top tier movies and appear on talk shows

060215-ufc-Rousey-Entourage-gal-4-mp.vadapt.620.high.0.jpg

Wasteland this stupid post.

Don't let the truth get in the way of a terrible thread.

I would imagine that most of Ronda's fan base is women. Women, in general, don't like women that are really hot. But they don't like uggos either. So I guess Ronda fits in there somewhere.

TS seems to be a misogynist.

No im not...

I think female gymnastics is incredible. Women are at such a high level in that sport..
They add a dynamic that isn't present in male gymnastics. I love women, they are equally as smart as men..

But they aren't as good at fighting, and they aren't as good at team sports. The women's 135 pound division is HORRID to watch. As a fight fan. I mean horrid. The technique is lousy, the athleticism is lousy. That's just the truth.

Im just asking to separate the cards so a long time fan like me doesn't have to be subjected to half female, half male cards...this is a flavour of the month.

Rhonda is going to go into acting, and leave the sport like Gina Carano did. Female fighting isn't ready for the UFC stage yet.

EDIT: It makes the UFC more a spectacle then a legit sport. Imagine if you had to PPV the Superbowl, and watch the cheerleaders do competitive cheering for 30 minutes between quarters.

yeah a total dog

Ronda looks so good during her weight cuts, ha. Guess that's kinda fucked up.

She abandoned that whole being more careful and methodical strategy real quick once the fight started. :icon_lol:

Ronda is plenty attractive when made up. Of course, if she were 'thin Gina Carano' hot...she'd have her own reality TV show already.

Lol @ ronda biting her fourth place medal like she won the gold or something. You catch winners giving the gold a nibble on the gold because 100 years ago when people actual dealt with gold a way to tell if its real or not was to take a bite and see if it left an indent due to gold's very soft nature as a metal. Now a days the medals are not really gold but the people still like the photo op. No one ever bit into a fucking piece of bronze 1. no one cared enough about a participation medal pre 21st century to fake one and 2. No one cared about about a participation medal enough pre little league sports to brag about winning one.

Holy crap. Did she run over your dog or something? wow. :eek:

Im not trolling, im a serious poster.

But Rhonda is somewhat pretty, average looking, and people are going nuts..
It's pretty sexist actually..but their must be alot of people that get off seeing a decent looking female fighter. If she was GORGEOUS..imagine the international reaction. Would it be like the Tyson era?

When a somewhat pretty person has developed a certain set of skills (shout out to Liam Neesons), it makes them more attractive. Which is why certain actors, musicians and comedians get voted on as the most sexy people in the world, when they are objectively not the most beautiful.

It is known, Khaleesi.

I would imagine that most of Ronda's fan base is women. Women, in general, don't like women that are really hot. But they don't like uggos either. So I guess Ronda fits in there somewhere.

You might be right.

Right.
Thats why the world doesnt celebrate beautiful clebrities.
They dont like them too hot.

Great deduction!

If ronda was attractive? Sure youll post her in competition photo. Even without make up she is beautiful. I do agree with the fights for the card, they can sell ronda with the pathetic fights they put with her and still sell well. It will be the same with mcgregor soon.

She's not super hot, but she's not ugly either. She's decent looking. Besides, who the Fuck cares?

Lol wasn't going to post in obvious troll thread but man, she already is huge. Why you might ask? Because SHE is good looking.

Aha, cool, gotcha.

What's so bad about it? Miesha Tate talked a lot of shit and got under her skin. Betch said some mean-spirited shit, too. At least Ronda's not phony; when people piss her off, she isn't going to pretend she's friends with them and give them a hug. They want to make it personal, it's going to be personal. Notice how she didn't have problems with people like Cat, Davis, McMann, etc. She had good things to say about them because they didn't make it personal.

She is beyond fake .....Waits a year to get Mayweather back for a joke he made about her ....like she's so remarkable everyone must know her .....she curses like a sailor .....she would fight Gina at 145 lbs , but why not Cyborg ( fake ) .....I have a daughter and if her turned out like this prima Donna I'd be embarrassed

Back