If Ronda was attractive, how big would she be?

This thread

1909264_10205077777721976_8884072916794785696_o.jpg

must be talking about your post. Ronda is 5-6/10 which is ok looking, but get out more if you think that's hot.

do you know anything about him? dumb thing to say to a stranger

Okay
Thanks for your insight

1909264_10205077777721976_8884072916794785696_o.jpg

Because TS thinks Ronda isnt attractive/hot that makes him a hater? You call Ronda haters pitiful but I can say just the same for the fanboys.

I'm not a Ronda hater or supporter (even though I was rooting for her the other night) I think TS makes a good point. Hot girls SELL. Ronda imo is just average. There is nothing wrong with being average... Shes bringing in good numbers. If she was hotter she would bring in great numbers, probably 1.5-2 million average.

Makes sense?

i don't think she's hot.

but the point is, the TS makes the thread as a thinly veiled attempt to poke fun at her looks. So that makes him a hater.

the irony is, she has been packaged and sold as a hot, sexy girl... and possible half of sherdog is buying it...

still, i don't think she's hot, but i'm no hater...

Don't care what she says , but the fact she felt so slighted she had to wait for the perfect time to try to get him back is what I found odd .....I continuously hear Ronda is a great inspiration to young ladies everywhere ....which in my opinion is bullshit ....you should show class in victory .....Can't recall any male cage fighter with a shitty attitude constantly being called a great role model for young men ......If so enlighten me and I'll make sure my son don't act like that

Exactly. She always seems disrespectful post fight. She seems to be the anti role model...but the mainstream media is latching on to her at a time when female empowerment is a central theme in news. Unfortunately that theme of female empowerment is limited to cases like this..that don't fit the criteria..rather than the actual issues women have overseas.

Anyways, I think I'm speaking for a lot of posters..hopefully this isn't misinterpreted by the mods. We live in ultra PC times. The truth is Watching Ronda fight these women is like watching some really low level men fight..it sucks when this stuff stifles good cards. I'm glad it was put on an poor card so all the Ronda casual fans can shell out there money to support our sport.

It's a shame Ronda is taking away attention from classier, better male fighters. Its annoying watching someone be paraded around and be accepted by the casuals or mainstream public purely because she's an average or apparently, according to many in this thread, good looking women. If she was butt ugly no one would give a shit.

Yeah, she's pretty hot. I have to admit that I wasn't much of a fan, but she's winning me over.

hey some creepy submissive liberal guys are actually into that musclewoman fetish

Ew, i know id like her if she were attractive thats for surre.

she has the right amount of beauty IMO

why more ? no one would take her seriously if she were looking like a Victoria's Secret model, that way works

Lol @ ronda biting her fourth place medal like she won the gold or something. You catch winners giving the gold a nibble on the gold because 100 years ago when people actual dealt with gold a way to tell if its real or not was to take a bite and see if it left an indent due to gold's very soft nature as a metal. Now a days the medals are not really gold but the people still like the photo op. No one ever bit into a fucking piece of bronze 1. no one cared enough about a participation medal pre 21st century to fake one and 2. No one cared about about a participation medal enough pre little league sports to brag about winning one.

nm0pyiT.gif

Dam, rouseys body looks bomb in this pic.. why is it that sometimes she looks like she has curves, and others her body looks less curvy? might be the angle of the picture.. or could it be that she wears one of those waist trainers and shit...

idk but she looks bomb in this pic.

Because muscles are the easiest thing to cut water out of. She also has a tiny amount of fat that comes back quickly after a fight.

I wouldn't be surprised if she is already at 155lb 2 days after a fight.

Ronda-Rousey-Kimmel-Tight_4.jpg

She is pretty much a lump of solid muscle :)

TS, you mean if she were attractive in your opinion how big in your opinion would she be?

Such a salty post. She is attractive and she is the most popular fighter in all of MMA at the moment. Deal with it :)

Back