If Ronda was attractive, how big would she be?

Snowfist

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
:eek: There are two posts about Ronda on Reddit front page, everyone seems to be jumping on her bandwagon due to her ability to finish these low level female fighters. Imagine if she was pretty! She would be huge right now. It shocks me people are this interested??!

Im proud of the UFC for putting her on a card with a bunch of meaningless matches, out of their prime fighters, and downright depressing bouts. Last nights card was essentially a gimmick to suck cash out of the casual or new fans. I guess the UFC is a business, so hopefully they can use that money to give the hardcore's more cards like 189!

Sounds like a win/win to me! :icon_evil

20080813a1230_rousey_usa70.jpg

Also how has Rhonda managed to convince casual media that she is a kind person, and a fantastic role-model? I seriously read dozens of posts on Reddit with feminists talking about how fantastic Rhonda is...

She seems like a bitter, cruel person to me.

Join me here if your confused why this is getting so much attention, but pleased that its being kept off super cards like 189.

You got it all wrong, if she were attractive, she would need to be LESS big, not bigger...

You seem like a bitter, cruel person to me. And probably a weak one too, unlike Ronda Rousey. You probably think I'm a fanboy, but actually I'm just honest.

Weigh in Ronda is sexy. Don't care what anyone says

USATSI_7636011_168381064_lowresROUSEY.jpg

i would absolutely love to see what u look like

if she were attractive, she'd proly be doing something other than fighting

:eek: There are two posts about Ronda on Reddit front page, everyone seems to be jumping on her bandwagon due to her ability to finish these low level female fighters. Imagine if she was pretty! She would be huge right now. It shocks me people are this interested??!

Im proud of the UFC for putting her on a card with a bunch of meaningless matches, out of their prime fighters, and downright depressing bouts. Last nights card was essentially a gimmick to suck cash out of the casual or new fans. I guess the UFC is a business, so hopefully they can use that money to give the hardcore's more cards like 189!

Sounds like a win/win to me! :icon_evil

20080813a1230_rousey_usa70.jpg

Also how has Rhonda managed to convince casual media that she is a kind person, and a fantastic role-model? I seriously read dozens of posts on Reddit with feminists talking about how fantastic Rhonda is...

She seems like a bitter, cruel person to me.

Join me here if your confused why this is getting so much attention, but pleased that its being kept off super cards like 189.

yeah imagine if she was pretty-

Shed be on the cover of sports illustrated, EPSN and other publications
cast in top tier movies and appear on talk shows

060215-ufc-Rousey-Entourage-gal-4-mp.vadapt.620.high.0.jpg

Wasteland this stupid post.

I agree with TS. If Ronda was really hot her PPVs would easily break 1.5 even 2 mill +

She is attractive to those that like women. You and BonesNose are attracted to men, that's fine. No judgment.

Ronda's fame is in large part due to her good looks. If she looked like Betch or Cyborg, no one would care. They look like fighters, Ronda doesn't. She's blond and doesn't have building muscles or a ripped stomach. The disconnect between her looks and her fighting ability/style is what sells her to the masses.

My imagination doesn't reach that far ....so it's hard to say

i would absolutely love to see what u look like

I bet you would :D

Seriously, I can't be the only person annoyed by women's fighting being shoved down our throats...

Make all female cards. Then people who enjoy it can buy those cards.
Any other sport you can choose to watch male sports or female sports. They don't throw in women's matches at the world cup.

The technique is lousy. It is brutal to watch. I gave it a try when it first came to the UFC..but it's like watching a local show. Which isn't worth the money of these cards. So I don't purchase the PPV's with female fights..but im missing out on a few good fights. It sucks.

She is attractive to those that like women. You and BonesNose are attracted to men, that's fine. No judgment.

Ronda's fame is in large part due to her good looks. If she looked like Betch or Cyborg, no one would care. They look like fighters, Ronda doesn't. She's blond and doesn't have building muscles or a ripped stomach. The disconnect between her looks and her fighting ability/style is what sells her to the masses.

"She is attractive to those that like women. You and BonesNose are attracted to men, that's fine. No judgment."

ooops

I don't care if everyone on Sherdog develops eating disorders by reading this post, but weigh-in Ronda is hot as f***. I know it's not natural to drain your body like that, I know that's not what she really looks like. But sweet baby Jesus.

Anyway, to answer your question:
Take the number of fans that Ronda has and multiply it by the number of fans that Gina Carano had. That's how big she would be.

Back