If Rockhold Debuts at Fox 7 in April

i feel like it may be weidman.

Weidman

Bendo vs Gil
Mir vs Cormier
Weidman vs Rockhold
Le vs Costa

:eek:

Dont want to see the him fight Weidman just yet.

Id like to see him fight Costa at Fox 7.

Or See Cung fight Costa

Weidman by his own admission is out til "early Summer" at the earliest.

Cung vs Rockold is way overdue.

Rockhold vs any of these guys

Munoz
Lombard
Phillopou
Okami

i want the loser of bisping/belfort to fight rockhold. bisping ran his mouth about their training and i'm sure rockhold would like to fight him

Weidman by his own admission is out til "early Summer" at the earliest.

Cung vs Rockold is way overdue.

ah yes he mentionned something like 4 months before being able to FULLY train again isnt it?

If he can fully train only by March theres no way he fights in April.

edit :

If Vitor KO's Bisping well then they need to match Vitor vs Luke in a contender #1 fight
If Bisping beats Vitor he gets a shot at Andy, make Lombard vs Rockhold as a contender #1 fight, have Okami fight Jacare and Boestch fight Belcher.

Thank you thank you

Let Hector put his hands on him in a beautiful performance.

Unless you're looking to build him up, then Okami would serve that purpose I believe. Okami's striking is average for the division, and Rockhold probably has the TDD to stop the L&P.

i want the loser of bisping/belfort to fight rockhold. bisping ran his mouth about their training and i'm sure rockhold would like to fight him

who's training?

on topic: Costa will probably get it but i'd like Munoz.

weidman or okami. unfortunately, i'm not sure chris is going to be ready by then. does anyone know the extent of his injury?

who's training?

on topic: Costa will probably get it but i'd like Munoz.

Bisping said "I sparred with Luke Rockhold and lets just put it this way; I'm the unofficial Strikeforce MW champ."

I wanna see Rockhold fight for the title first and then fight someone else after he losses.

Phillipou

And we have a winner! Rockhold is undefeated, and a great potential contender for Anderson, so we have to give him somebody with a decent winning streak. But a guy like Okami might smother him to a boring decision, and you don't want to match him up with other contenders like Weidman or Jacare.

ah yes he mentionned something like 4 months before being able to FULLY train again isnt it?

If he can fully train only by March theres no way he fights in April.

edit :

If Vitor KO's Bisping well then they need to match Vitor vs Luke in a contender #1 fight
If Bisping beats Vitor he gets a shot at Andy, make Lombard vs Rockhold as a contender #1 fight, have Okami fight Jacare and Boestch fight Belcher.

Thank you thank you

Good ideas, but can you really risk Jacare getting smothered by Okami? And with Lombard being a potential contender as well, I don't like matching him up with Rockhold. Rockhold vs. Vitor could go hard though. Although Vitor vs. Weidman might be even better. Good stylistic matchup and big name for Weidman to get exposure for a title shot. To go with that, how about Lombard vs. Okami? It will probably end up in a KO for Lombard over a top guy.

Back