If Rockhold Debuts at Fox 7 in April

now that Okami and Lombard are fighting i have no idea who Rockhold or Jacare are fighting when they come over. I would assume one will fight Costa.

I think it makes sense for them to fight guys like Lawlor, Cote, Sakara, Ring, Leben, Herman, Credur or Dollaway. I think fighting one of those guys for their first UFC fight seems about right. Rockhold vs Sakara, Leben or Herman would be interesting fights.

What point exactly did i make that was illogical? Other then you not agreeing with what I had to say?
That I somehow insinuated Boetsch and Munoz didn't deserve to be ranked by pointing out the fact that they were both recently in the top 5. The entire point of responding to your initial comment about Rockhold being mid-level was to illustrate that Luke is more skilled than the aforesaid fighters and can therefore break into the upper echelons of the rankings, ergo not be "mid-level." How you twisted my words and completely misinterpreted this I have no idea.

Also, I never disagreed with anything you said regarding Boetsch or Munoz. You basically conjured up an opinion I never had and have been arguing with yourself for the past couple of pages.

That I somehow insinuated Boetsch and Munoz didn't deserve to be ranked by pointing out the fact that they were both recently in the top 5. The entire point of responding to your initial comment about Rockhold being mid-level was to illustrate that Luke is more skilled than the aforesaid fighters and can therefore break into the upper echelons of the rankings, ergo not be "mid-level." How you twisted my words and completely misinterpreted this I have no idea.

Also, I never disagreed with anything you said regarding Boetsch or Munoz. You basically conjured up an opinion I never had and have been arguing with yourself for the past couple of pages.

Arguing with myself? That's pretty interesting.......

It'd have to be a contender. Munoz or Weidman (not sure when he'll be ready) would be logical as they don't have fights scheduled. There's some bad blood/beef between him and Bisping as well (who doesn't Bisping start beef with?), but it sounds like Bisping gets a title shot if he beats Vitor. Hell, I'd be cool with him fighting Vitor, too.

Back