If Pitbull beats McKee, he's a top 3 FW GOAT, and top 15 all-time

blastoff

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm the furthest thing from a Bellator shill but this dude's resume is shaping up to be legitimately all-time great.

Wins over:
- Chandler
- Sanchez x2
- Curran
- Weichel x2
- Straus
- Archuleta

McKee would be just as good of a win as Chandler if he does it decisively. Undefeated, bigger phenom who is elite in every aspect of MMA.

I wouldn’t go that far, but he’s certainly an elite talent with some very good wins.

I’m expecting McKee to end his reign, he can’t get reckless though. Looking forward to the fight.

I wouldn’t go that far, but he’s certainly an elite talent with some very good wins.

I’m expecting McKee to end his reign, he can’t get reckless though. Looking forward to the fight.
Who'd be above him at FW other than Jose and Max? Conor only has two elite wins at FW

Pitbull - McKee is a 50-50 fight imo

Yep, Patricio is one of the greatest featherweights of all time.

He'd be ahead of Faber, Brown, Pequeno, Volkanovski, Edgar, McGregor, Mendes, Hioki, Curran (both Pat and Jeff), Imanari, Stephens, Kawajiri, Hominick, and just behind Holloway and Aldo.

It can be argued that pitbull is a top 5 FW, and even top 3 potentially.

But top 15 fighter overall is going way too far.
I disagree

He'd be top 3 GOAT in a historically loaded weight class and has a championship win at 155 too.

ortega destroys both pitbull and mckee.

you heard it here first.

I disagree

He'd be top 3 GOAT in a historically loaded weight class and has a championship win at 155 too.
It's also not only who he's beat but the length of his record , his insane power for his size , deadly submissions (he dosnt attempt one unless he's got it locked in) , championship cardio , and a lot more . If he wins this fight there's talk of him going down to BW and beating Pettis for the strap . I mean it's a real possibility he could be a 3 division champ that's insane . Pitbull definitely a top 15 all time GOAT.

I'm the furthest thing from a Bellator shill but this dude's resume is shaping up to be legitimately all-time great.

Wins over:
- Chandler
- Sanchez x2
- Curran
- Weichel x2
- Straus
- Archuleta

McKee would be just as good of a win as Chandler if he does it decisively. Undefeated, bigger phenom who is elite in every aspect of MMA.
Freire's top ten ranked wins at Featherweight (based on FightMatrix):

#6 Pat Curran
#10 Daniel Straus
#8 Daniel Weichel

Freire has 3 top ten wins; Aldo has 12, Holloway has 10, Volkanovski has 5, McGregor/Brown/Faber have 3.

Freire would be #5 all-time Featherweight at best and certainly not #3.

#6 Pat Curran
#10 Daniel Straus
#8 Daniel Weichel

Freire has 3 top ten wins; Aldo has 12, Holloway has 10, Volkanovski has 5, McGregor/Brown/Faber have 3.

Your method is shit, stop spamming it on every thread

5 wins over the #1 guy is better than 6 wins over the #10 guy but your ranking would place the former higher. It also doesn't account for style matchups and method of victory.

has McKee actually beat anyone of actual skill or is this another Michael Page situation where they built him up by having him smash jobbers?

He already is.

And also he has more quality wins than those you listed, I don't know why you left them out

#6 Pat Curran
#10 Daniel Straus
#8 Daniel Weichel

The problem is the rankings favour the UFC despite Bellator always having a FW division to rival the UFC.

The problem is the rankings favour the UFC despite Bellator always having a FW division to rival the UFC.
Remember Diego Nunes? Moved from UFC to Bellator, he was 18-4 with wins over Assuncao, Mike Brown and others and got KTFO by Patricio in 1 minute lmao

#6 Pat Curran
#10 Daniel Straus
#8 Daniel Weichel

Exactly. Pitbull is a phenomenonal fighter. He is not a top 15 all time fighter.

Also, McKee's best win is either a washed Pat Curran or Caldwell. How does that give him enough stature to elevate Pitbull that much with a win over him?

I'm not trying to hate on either. This is a top level fight. McKee has proven himself to be one of the best young prospects in all of MMA, and Pitbull is a top ten Featherweight of all time, but a win over AJ doesn't push Patricio into the top five. We can all agree to disagree. The Bellator warriors can hate on me all they want. I don't care.

Greatest Featherweights so far;

- Aldo
- Conor
- Holloway
- Volkanovski
- Frankie Edgar

Which one he can top? Not even Edgar, who in his prime beat BJ Penn twice at lightweight, and beat BJ Penn again at featherweight and beat Faber at featherweight, close title fight with Holloway at featherweight, I don't think he can top anyone on that list until he comes to UFC and wins the belt at least once, as I said, that Chandler stoppage wasn't good, and it was arguable stoppage, and Chandler never even won a belt in UFC, not even with ''Dana White privilege''.

I don't get the headling. What is the difference between GOAT and all-time? Is he top 3 FW GOAT (top 3 all-time) or top 15 all-time?

And as far as current ratings go, I'd put the winner, either Pitbull or McKee, at #2 behind Volk.

Back