If Pitbull beats McKee, he's a top 3 FW GOAT, and top 15 all-time

<45>

Let AJ get his respect, he’s one of the best FW’s on the planet.

He should’ve focused on AJ instead of cross promotion vs the UFC lol

I'm the furthest thing from a Bellator shill but this dude's resume is shaping up to be legitimately all-time great.

Wins over:
- Chandler
- Sanchez x2
- Curran
- Weichel x2
- Straus
- Archuleta

McKee would be just as good of a win as Chandler if he does it decisively. Undefeated, bigger phenom who is elite in every aspect of MMA.
tenor.gif

Did they honestly introduce that guy as their promotional GOAT? Like he actually said that. That was the most embarrassing, and unprofessional introduction I’ve ever heard.

200.gif

There is only 1 GOAT in any sport.

So Emmanuel Sanchez, Caldwell and Weichel are enough to prop both guys up to the point that if Pitbull wins tonight it pushes him into top 30 status? Get out of here with this shit, lol.

It's funny. Everyone shits on Chandler because he's a glass cannon but if you're attempting to elevate Pitbull you need to suddenly elevate Chandler, yet he got knocked out by Charlie Olives who has three KOs in his last twenty fights, while I've been told today that Pitbull is a P4P hardest hitter of all time.

This forum is fucking hilarious.

Belloltor is College. Guys go there to build their resume. They then usually go to the UFC to solidify their career. Not all, but most. Unless they're past it usually, and then they ride out the tail end on Coker's lame ramp. Pitbull is a great fighter but he doesn't have the resume to be top 30 all time. Sorry.
You’re still here doing it after all these years lol

With the loss tonight he might be out of the top 30.. He’s had a great career.

You’re still here doing it after all these years lol

With the loss tonight he might be out of the top 30.. He’s had a great career.

He has had a great career. It isn't top 30.

Pitbull is a top 10 fw. That's it.

Dream's over, guys. I see a lot of former Hioki, Mousasi, Brooks fans in here heartbroken again. Don't worry, Bellator will build another "true #1 fw" with the same old names they built Pitbull up with. He's got like 3 top 10 wins, it's time to wake up.

This thread is a good example were people discuss fighters they never watched. I dont get the need to downtalk on fighters. Really thought even UFC fans learned their lesson after all the shit talk about Strikeforce back then and then SF fighters obliterating the UFC counterparts in many fights.

Bellator FW is an elite division for years if you watch the fights. Someone like Weichel who close to no one seems to know could have entered top10 in the UFC at his best without a doubt. I dont care if Freire is 5 or 2 or whatever that is always endless discussions but it should be clear that he is in the top bracket together with the best of the best.

Regarding UFC FW Conor really is tricky to rate. Mendes had no cardio because no training camp at all, Holloway was a kid. Aldo was a great win but exactly at that point were he could have shown his dominance and proven it he left FW for good. In terms of FW alltime I do rank Freire above Conor.
Faber is from a different time regarding skillset.

This thread is a good example were people discuss fighters they never watched. I dont get the need to downtalk on fighters. Really thought even UFC fans learned their lesson after all the shit talk about Strikeforce back then and then SF fighters obliterating the UFC counterparts in many fights.

Bellator FW is an elite division for years if you watch the fights. Someone like Weichel who close to no one seems to know could have entered top10 in the UFC at his best without a doubt. I dont care if Freire is 5 or 2 or whatever that is always endless discussions but it should be clear that he is in the top bracket together with the best of the best.

Regarding UFC FW Conor really is tricky to rate. Mendes had no cardio because no training camp at all, Holloway was a kid. Aldo was a great win but exactly at that point were he could have shown his dominance and proven it he left FW for good. In terms of FW alltime I do rank Freire above Conor.
Faber is from a different time regarding skillset.
/thread

Back