If Pitbull beats McKee, he's a top 3 FW GOAT, and top 15 all-time

Who'd be above him at FW other than Jose and Max? Conor only has two elite wins at FW

Pitbull - McKee is a 50-50 fight imo
Poirer, Holloway, Mendez and Aldo. 4 elite wins.

He finished everyone in FW, not defending the title is problem but, still he easily beat everyone in FW.

All time great fighter without a doubt and top 3 FW of all time without a doubt

Chandler stoppage was arguable,

fhfghf.jpg

fghfghg.jpg

Chandler get up so easily and people thought it was an early stoppage, and Chandler himself disagreed and pissed off at referee a lot.

Look how Will Brooks and Charles Oliveira KOed Chandler, Patricio Freire didn't do that.

I think he can't be top 3 or top 5 without competing at the no.1 organization in MMA.

He got his ass kicked, fell like a potato bag, ate many shots without defending them... The ref did his job.

Poirer, Holloway, Mendez and Aldo. 4 elite wins.

He finished everyone in FW, not defending the title is problem but, still he easily beat everyone in FW.
Delete your account. You complain about Patricio's win against Chandler but Conor's wins against 2 weeks training camp Mendes and super green unranked Holloway are somehow elite. Holloway lost to Bermudez a fight before

LMAO at these clueless UFC shills

Also, McKee's best win is either a washed Pat Curran or Caldwell. How does that give him enough stature to elevate Pitbull that much with a win over him?

I'm not trying to hate on either. This is a top level fight. McKee has proven himself to be one of the best young prospects in all of MMA, and Pitbull is a top ten Featherweight of all time, but a win over AJ doesn't push Patricio into the top five. We can all agree to disagree. The Bellator warriors can hate on me all they want. I don't care.
Yeah, this is the problem. Pitbull is great, but what has McKee done? He's nowhere near proven enough yet to solidify Pitbull's GOAT status.

Delete your account. You complain about Patricio's win against Chandler but Conor's wins against 2 weeks training camp Mendes and super green unranked Holloway are somehow elite. Holloway lost to Bermudez a fight before

Max was far from green he already had 5 ufc fights by the time him and conor met plus he beat Leonard Garcia who would be a top 5 win for pitbull and (his best win)McKee to this day. Also Mendes alone is still a better win than anything pitbull has had at FW.

I really hope he goes to the UFC, hopefully after he beats Aj, I seriously think he can be champ there

Greatest Featherweights so far;

- Aldo
- Conor
- Holloway
- Volkanovski
- Frankie Edgar

Which one he can top? Not even Edgar, who in his prime beat BJ Penn twice at lightweight, and beat BJ Penn again at featherweight and beat Faber at featherweight, close title fight with Holloway at featherweight, I don't think he can top anyone on that list until he comes to UFC and wins the belt at least once, as I said, that Chandler stoppage wasn't good, and it was arguable stoppage, and Chandler never even won a belt in UFC, not even with ''Dana White privilege''.
LMAO

Max was far from green he already had 5 ufc fights by the time him and conor met plus he beat Leonard Garcia who would be a top 5 win for pitbull and (his best win)McKee to this day. Also Mendes alone is still a better win than anything pitbull has had at FW.
You're very low IQ

Yeah, Max had 5 UFC fights but against who?

Lawrence who moved to Bellator after and lost to AJ McKee, Sanchez, Macapa. So he lost every meaningful fight in Bellator
Garcia lost to Gamburyan & Mike Brown (the fighters Diego Nunes beat before he moved to Bellator and got slept by Pitbull in 1 minute. So he wouldn't be anywhere close to a top 5 win for Pitbull. Not even top 10.
Schilling who?

And the other 2 are Bermudez & Poirier which he lost. So yeah, he was green back then and that win is not elite

Lol you are comedy

He beat Straus 3 times too.

He also beat Archuleta, Reis twice, Nunes and Georgi. He should have a win over Joe Warren 2 that fight was a robbery.

Pitbull only has 2 legit losses. SD to Curran that couldve went either way and was one of the best FW fights ever. He dominated the rematch too. The other to Straus who he beat 3 times out of 4.

Benson fight was a fluke injury he was lighting him up. Warren fight was a robbery.

Im curious as to why it took A.J. Mckee 5+ years and 17 straight wins in bellator to get the title shot. Doesn't that seem wierd to anyone else?

You can't mention who lost to who the fight before without mentioning that Nunes lost to Nik Lentz comfortably just before he fought Patricio. You do need to be less of a cherry picker with the fights you choose to use as examples sometimes.

Anyway, I'd probably rate Patricio third all time behind Aldo and Max, though if Volkanovski gets a decisive win against Ortega then he comes into the equation too.

Yep, Patricio is one of the greatest featherweights of all time.

He'd be ahead of Faber, Brown, Pequeno, Volkanovski, Edgar, McGregor, Mendes, Hioki, Curran (both Pat and Jeff), Imanari, Stephens, Kawajiri, Hominick, and just behind Holloway and Aldo.

Ahead of Volkanovski? How do you figure?

Remember Diego Nunes? Moved from UFC to Bellator, he was 18-4 with wins over Assuncao, Mike Brown and others and got KTFO by Patricio in 1 minute lmao

Is that a good example? Seems like a reach to fit your narrative. He was on a clear cut decline and was cut from the UFC.

Remember Diego Nunes? Moved from UFC to Bellator, he was 18-4 with wins over Assuncao, Mike Brown and others and got KTFO by Patricio in 1 minute lmao
Exactly. The lower weights in Bellator are no joke :)

Back