If Pitbull beats McKee, he's a top 3 FW GOAT, and top 15 all-time

Yep, Patricio is one of the greatest featherweights of all time.

He'd be ahead of Faber, Brown, Pequeno, Volkanovski, Edgar, McGregor, Mendes, Hioki, Curran (both Pat and Jeff), Imanari, Stephens, Kawajiri, Hominick, and just behind Holloway and Aldo.
I dont agree. For example, even though he's had a longer dominant streak and been way more active than volkanovski, the names on volks list are more impressive.

It's hard to be a GOAT when you're fighting mostly the same dudes and beating them in a smaller and less impressive talent pool in today's mma

I’d say top 5 FW all time snd top 30 all time in mma if he wins. Argument for top 15. If he wins 2 more decent fights as 155 champ, he’s in my top 15 all time mma. If he wins 2 more fw fights to go along with 2 more 155, he’s in my top 10 all time.

Stop it, hes not even top 15 of all time.

A 3rd belt at 135 would really do it. I don't think you could contest the first guy to win 3 belts in 3 weight classes is an all timer. IDGAF if it's Bellator.

A 3rd belt at 135 would really do it. I don't think you could contest the first guy to win 3 belts in 3 weight classes is an all timer. IDGAF if it's Bellator.
You look at the resume, not the org. Every time. 98% of the time the ufc leads to the better resume, but that leaves 2%.

Also 155 and 135 is too much. 185 and hw is easier.

Max, Aldo. Definitely above , Conor at Fw, Volk, Ortega,Zabit all beat Pit Bull . He wins he's top 10. Unless he moves TO UFC and challenge himself he won't be better than that.

i think mckee takes him out tonight.

kid has serious potential.

pitbull is in prime form, mckee isn't yet

I dont agree. For example, even though he's had a longer dominant streak and been way more active than volkanovski, the names on volks list are more impressive.

It's hard to be a GOAT when you're fighting mostly the same dudes and beating them in a smaller and less impressive talent pool in today's mma

Pitbull lost to Warren and Straus in grappling heavy bouts where his tank started to fade and the bigger guys wore on him. The pool is so much deeper in the UFC that he wouldn't have been able to go on that run. He would have run into killers much earlier. He undoubtedly would have run into a wrestler there that would have kept him from the title multiple times. Thing is, in Belloltor, even if you lost at the top, going back to the end of the line is basically a fight away against a guy you already fought since the divisions are so shallow.

It's Belloltor. That matters.

I’d say top 5 FW all time snd top 30 all time in mma if he wins. Argument for top 15. If he wins 2 more decent fights as 155 champ, he’s in my top 15 all time mma. If he wins 2 more fw fights to go along with 2 more 155, he’s in my top 10 all time.

So Emmanuel Sanchez, Caldwell and Weichel are enough to prop both guys up to the point that if Pitbull wins tonight it pushes him into top 30 status? Get out of here with this shit, lol.

It's funny. Everyone shits on Chandler because he's a glass cannon but if you're attempting to elevate Pitbull you need to suddenly elevate Chandler, yet he got knocked out by Charlie Olives who has three KOs in his last twenty fights, while I've been told today that Pitbull is a P4P hardest hitter of all time.

This forum is fucking hilarious.

Belloltor is College. Guys go there to build their resume. They then usually go to the UFC to solidify their career. Not all, but most. Unless they're past it usually, and then they ride out the tail end on Coker's lame ramp. Pitbull is a great fighter but he doesn't have the resume to be top 30 all time. Sorry.

Last edited:
Back