If Jordan, Ali, and Einstein were in the same room, who would steal the show?

My vote goes to the zombie that can box.

Seriously why is Jordan in a room with 2 corpses?

Id have him autograph my copy of Space Jam then ignore him for 45 minutes

I expected more content from you, fungi.

So I'll fill in the gap. Say you go by IQ, I'd say he'd be above average at the very least, which already is brighter than most.

Also, scientist could be anybody working in a scientific field and speaking from experience, a lot of them aren't the brightest, but I still consider them real scientists.

I expected more content from you, fungi.

So I'll fill in the gap. Say you go by IQ, I'd say he'd be above average at the very least, which already is brighter than most.

Also, scientist could be anybody working in a scientific field and speaking from experience, a lot of them aren't the brightest, but I still consider them real scientists.
Tbh, I didn't want to turn this into a WR thread, so I kept it short.

Yeah, some mofos are denser than bricks. I personally met phd's who said some of the stupidest shit I had heard.

P. s. We can't really evaluate his IQ retrospectively. It would be pure speculation.

T. I personally met phd's who said some of the stupidest shit I had heard.
My general disappointment with the intelligence of some of my fellow students was overshadowed with the astonishment I felt at some of the professors with Doctor in front their name.

I would hope Einstein just by virtue of being the dead the longest. Also, because there’s been a lot of advances in science that it would be interesting to hear him comment on.

Well, Ali was an attention starved man. Not capable of yielding the spotlight in any situation. So obviously Ali.
Einstein would just sit there.

Tbh, I didn't want to turn this into a WR thread, so I kept it short.

Yeah, some mofos are denser than bricks. I personally met phd's who said some of the stupidest shit I had heard.

P. s. We can't really evaluate his IQ retrospectively. It would be pure speculation.

Meh, even if it would get heated, it's still a mayberry topic, IMO.

Amen, bother. Academia is far from perfect.

I have no problem speculating if it's well understood that it's speculating.

ali is the most charismatic and would steal the show . einstein would probably very bad at speaking to reporters. jordan would be second place because basketball players spoke to reporters all the time.

the proper answer is Jordan(6'6") would dwarf toss Einstein who claims 5'9" then Ali would uppercut Jordan.
dumpster.gif

Based on the TS, Jordan wins. It would be pretty sad if reporters would rather talk to a corpse than a living person...

Assuming all are alive and at full mental capacity, Einstein for sure. Speaking to possibly the greatest mind of the 20th century would be unreal.

N.Tesla.JPG

You're talking strictly about who would steal the show as in garner the most attention?

Ali... it isn't even close.

The guy was made to be in front of crowds. He is entertaining and craved the attention... a bit of an attention whore even.

I believe Ali and Jordan would engage in some good natured jive talkin, initiated by Ali. Einstein would nod and smile a lot, with an occasional golf clap. That is the answer to your bizarre fantasy

Jordan and Ali would fuck Einsteins wife in front of him while forcing him to watch. Then they'd flex on his tiny pecker.

Ali isn't meaningless. Combat is an integral part of the human existence and Ali was a genius in a certain facet of it, and inspired many with his genius.
It's sport, nothing more, nothing less. It is meaningless outside of it's own realm.

Back