If Jordan, Ali, and Einstein were in the same room, who would steal the show?

For anyone who voted Ali how would you react when he asks you to go cruising around the local middle school to try to pick up chicks with him?

Who would the media and reporters want to speak with the most?
Whose presence stands out? Who shines the brightest?
Who's the most iconic?

tumblr_mw9bdivExf1slm59yo1_400.gif

539926035b53d9039ebc3797e51009c7.gif

giphy.gif

this ts wrongly assumes the importance of shining and stealing the show.

As far as being fun, energetic, and engaging?

Ali hands down.

Ali has the charisma and the mouth but Einstein probably would have the most interesting things to say.

I feel its likely ali and Einstein talk to each other and the crowd gets stuck with Jordan is the outcome

Ali.

Jordan would bow down, and Einstein would quickly get exposed as a plagiarist with flawed theories.

Ali for sure. One of the most acutely magnetic personalities the human race has ever recorded on film.

I feel like Ali would have the strongest gravity but he would in turn probably be most interested in talking to Einstein, himself.

Jordan might as well not even be there. Einstein and Ali are both in the absolute peak of the top of influential and important human beings alongside great philosophers, world leaders and artists whereas Michael Jordan was good at playing basketball.

Ali isn't meaningless. Combat is an integral part of the human existence and Ali was a genius in a certain facet of it, and inspired many with his genius.

Alis genius and humanity - and meaningfulness were better expressed outside of the ring.

Ali would start off shaky and then slowly take over.

Last edited:
Define "it's own realm".
Entertainment.. it is the same as saying Marilyn Monroe or Clint Eastwood is some kind of acting genius, world inspiration and once in a generation bla bla fucking bla.

If Muhammed Ali was never born, or Michael Jordan for that matter, NOTHING would be different.

And that's not a slight to them, but entertainment is just that, entertainment.

I hope Einstein, but likely either Jordan or Ali as our society is shit. Probably Ali as his view on race would be interesting right now, and really, Jordan "just" has basketball. Jordan really shouldn't be listed here.

I don’t know, but I do know that Einstein would bring up Rocky Marciano at some point.

I think ali, he was a showman and knew how to get pp's emotions risen to tune in

Ali for sure. One of the most acutely magnetic personalities the human race has ever recorded on film.

I feel like Ali would have the strongest gravity but he would in turn probably be most interested in talking to Einstein, himself.

Jordan might as well not even be there. Einstein and Ali are both in the absolute peak of the top of influential and important human beings alongside great philosophers, world leaders and artists whereas Michael Jordan was good at playing basketball.

<[analyzed}>

Back