If Jones is proven innocent, will you have the courage to apologize to Jon

all you haters out there. speaking directly to you guys. If Jones is innocent, is an apology forthcoming?

Technically he cannot be proven innocent.

he is 100% guilty of having prohibited substance in his system, thats not disputable, a and b samples both proved it.

The best he can hope for is a finding of "no fault"

Technically he cannot be proven innocent.

he is 100% guilty of having prohibited substance in his system, thats not disputable, a and b samples both proved it.

The best he can hope for is a finding of "no fault"
Slow clap

I'm not a hater so I'll simply say welcome back.
45WW0wy.gif

None of these fucking plebs will. Everyone didn't even wait a second to shit all over him. Man was more innocent than OJ yet he got his ass blasted like a prison victim.

Jones is our lord and savior and the one true GOAT. It is prophesied that he will bring balance to the force and defeat the sith once and for all.

I have nothing to apologize for, so no.

If i spoke with him on the forum, and he said specifically that he was hurt by my comment, or felt disrespected, i would reassess whatever i'd said and apologize if it was out of line, but if it was just me voicing my dislike for how he handles his career and personal life from a fan/hater standpoint, then i would not, though i'd reassure him that i do respect his skills.

Jon Jones died for our sins and all of you fucking ungrateful plebs took him for granted. I want you all to pray to him tonight before you go to sleep with your ugly ass wife and contemplate bludgeoning yourselves with a bat tomorrow to end the sadness. Only jones can cure he pain in your hearts.

No I won't and I'm Canadian.

I don't give a fuck even if he somehow ''proves'' it was a tainted supplement. Everyone knows he's a roiding fucking cheat who got caught cycling off.

To quote a famous grime artist;

''A lot of money's exchanging accounts, I'm talking 'bout stupid amounts''

Only if its the same penis pill that AS got caught with that him the negative test will he get an apology from me.

Tainted supplements Lmfao <18>

I don't fucking get what's legal or whatnot anymore. To be frank I don't care about performance enhancers , I've been open minded since , Bigger , Stronger, Faster.

Jones has had skeptical test results before and gotten away with it. This time he was caught, and there's no disputing it. Both samples tested positive for 2 banned substances, so there was no mistake in the tests being administered.

Given the change in his physical appearance in his time off, I don't see how anyone could still think he's remotely close to innocent.

Money, drugs and fame are all that matters to Jon at any expense, and he's proven that time and time again. I wouldn't piss on him to put him out if he was on fire.

No they wont , they will be salty because jones has the most bitter haters.

I'll be waiting with my Jon Jones fight kit and rare Jon Jones Nike FreeTrainers. Never doubt the king. He'll be back to make everyone's favorite fighters look amateur again.

#Unbroken.

Imagine everyone lining up to say sorry to him.

"I'm sorry Jon"

"Shut ya mouth"

Back