If Jones is proven innocent, will you have the courage to apologize to Jon

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
all you haters out there. speaking directly to you guys. If Jones is innocent, is an apology forthcoming?

"Proven innocent" isn't really how it works.

most people hated him before the flagged notices

hit and run
coke
hypocrite
etc.

Do you have his number so I can text him directly??

if you really think he didn't use anything, oh well

He's not innocent.

A and B samples both found 2 banned substances.

If anything it was a tainted supplement and he will get a reduced ban

Does anyone genuinely believe Jones is actually clean?

I knew he was clean all along ;)

He's not innocent.

A and B samples both found 2 banned substances.

If anything it was a tainted supplement and he will get a reduced ban
It's not his fault if the supplement is tainted bro

Just get the fuck in there and rematch DC already
{<buffer}

With all of Bone's criminal acts in the last few years, who would believe that is innocent? Did you also see how jacked up Jones got in the last year?

HELL NO!

the guy has probably ran over a dozen people, he should be in jail right now but is probably framing people so he doesn't get caught.

Absolutely, but that's only because he's black. If he wasn't, I wouldn't even care like how I feel about that Tom Maines guy.

Nope, I will continue to believe a man as despicable as him has just found another way to get himself out of his deserved punishment

What part of his press conference had you believing that was an innocent man?

We still don't know the facts yet. But I always said hold off judgement till the facts do officially come out.

Ill congratulate malki for finding a way out of this

What if it turns out he bought an anti-estrogen supplement that was contaminated with clomid and letro?

If he's "innocent" it's because of some shadiness. The chemistry doesn't lie. He had banned substances in his urine. Two of them. Both of which are NOT added to supplements and both of which ARE indicative of cycling. Regardless of how the UFC spins this, I have nothing to apologize for. He cheated. He got caught. Fuck Jon Jones.

Back