If Jones is proven innocent, will you have the courage to apologize to Jon

Jones is our lord and savior and the one true GOAT. It is prophesied that he will bring balance to the force and defeat the sith once and for all.
It's over for Jon, Cormier has the high ground. Don't try it.

Tainted supplements is far from innocent. Regardless of previous knowledge or intent he had PEDs in his system.

And even if somehow his lawyers and team manage to get a plea with tainted supplements only a fool would think Jones is clean. His test levels prior to the Cormier fight pretty much guaranteed hes on the sauce. Not to mention his brother just got popped as well.

Plus it makes zero sense for the PEDs jones was on to be in a supplement.

Nah. He'll always be a drug cheat in my eyes. Just like Anderson, Nick Diaz, and Vitor.

Not Chael or Brock

#WarDC

Tainted supplements is far from innocent. Regardless of previous knowledge or intent he had PEDs in his system.

And even if somehow his lawyers and team manage to get a plea with tainted supplements only a fool would think Jones is clean. His test levels prior to the Cormier fight pretty much guaranteed hes on the sauce. Not to mention his brother just got popped as well.

Plus it makes zero sense for the PEDs jones was on to be in a supplement.
He's not guilty of cheating if he unknowingly ingested tainted supplements.

Jones is BACK

No. There are so many allegations an innocence verdict doesn't quite exonerate him.

Imagine everyone lining up to say sorry to him.

"I'm sorry Jon"

"Shut ya mouth"
67954148.jpg

Can you blame anyone for jumping to conclusions after all of the fuck ups he's gone through?

Jones is guilty, even if he is fully exonerated I will be certain of that.

Nope. If he weasels out of this, it will only be fuel for the fire of my rage.

[1] He may have been taking a banned substance used for PED cycling after identifying a supplement containing said substance that he could point to if caught. That's what I'd do.

[2] He may have snitched to lessen the charges. USADA employs such a policy.

[3] His lawyers may able to create sufficient ambiguity that USADA opts for a lesser sentence in order to avoid even a potential defeat.

Anyway, Jon still needs to explain to me the THREE test results he produced prior to UFC 182 which multiple experts declared showed highly suspicious T/E ratios fully consistent with cycling off PEDs. The only alternative explanation was that Jon was dying of a terrible illness, and, well, Jon is still here.

Of course not, these haters will hate Jones no matter what, simply because he keeps these crybabies from sleeping at night LOL.

If Jon Jones does escape punishment, prepare thyself for Luke Thomas and the SJW warriors at MMA Fighting to jizz in their pants while crying 'racism'. Raimondi was already on Twitter today bemoaning to Grabaka Hitman that Jones has already been punished enough because he lost a big payday.

Yeah, why did he lose the payday though? A failed drug test. Followed by a positive B-sample. All this after THREE highly suspicious drug tests prior to UFC 182. Oh, and all of thee five failed results are consistent with PED usage, specifically cycling.

So cry me a river. I can't wait to see Luke Thomas orgasm at this news.

Its like when a murderer kills 10 people but is found not guilty on one of them.

Nope. If he weasels out of this, it will only be fuel for the fire of my rage.

[1] He may have been taking a banned substance used for PED cycling after identifying a supplement containing said substance that he could point to if caught. That's what I'd do.

[2] He may have snitched to lessen the charges. USADA employs such a policy.

[3] His lawyers may able to create sufficient ambiguity that USADA opts for a lesser sentence in order to avoid even a potential defeat.

Anyway, Jon still needs to explain to me the THREE test results he produced prior to UFC 182 which multiple experts declared showed highly suspicious T/E ratios fully consistent with cycling off PEDs. The only alternative explanation was that Jon was dying of a terrible illness, and, well, Jon is still here.
so you just refuse to even entertain the possibility that he's innocent?

Are we talking about the same guy who was hiding under the ring? To avoid said test?

Back