If Jones is proven innocent, will you have the courage to apologize to Jon

Jones get suspended for coke, goes into rehab and gets a pity party from everyone including the media. Jones cruises around high as a kite crashes into a pregnant woman, runs from the scene and returns only to get his dough. he gets a slap on the wrist for a driving incident like WTF. America is such a racist country after Jones pisses hot for PEDS LOL.
Next Jones is caught for dog fighting like Vick, and Dana says it was a tainted dog.

i'm sure Jon wouldn't care about us apologizing, stupid thread

Next Jones is caught for dog fighting like Vick, and Dana says it was a tainted dog.
Luke Thomas would somehow convince SJWs on sherdog that Jones is being singled out for dog fighting because of racism. The man is just trying to get rid of tainted strays yo let him bang.

SWJs dont need convincing, they just need excuses to justify the attacks they already want to make on people.

He was proven guilty for hitting a pregnant woman's car and running away.

I have faith in Jeff Novitzky. If that guy has a price tag, then Lance and Barry Bonds would surely be able to match it. The fact that he outed them means he probably cannot be bought, not with Dana White money at least.
Dana could buy and sell those two....

But in all seriousness I hope you are right, coz I want the testing policy to work, but the USADA / Mayweather stuff makes me wonder.

Back