*IF*IF*.....Bigfoot beats Overeem.....what then???

Can Urijah bulk up fast enough to get a title shot against Cain? They can coach the next season of tuf so Faber gets to add the weight the right way.

They wouldn't have much trouble marketing their rematch.

A cut led to a very short fight that was more or less a product of BF not being able to see or breath.

With Fabricio held up with TUF there would be a serious lack of contenders, I think it's way to early for Cain to rematch either Junior or Bigfoot.

cain gets fed to hunto ? huns wouldnt survive a round vs cain

I honestly believe Hunt has a chance against JDS but Cain ? That's the absolute worst possible matchup for him in the division. Cain would easily take him down and pound on him for the TKO or stoppage. I don't see any other outcome other than maybe Hunt landing a lucky shot before he gets taken down.

That said i wouldn't mind Hunto getting a title shot if he beats Struve. I just wish it was against JDS or Reem. Not Cain

if Bigfoot wins, it will be hard to argue he's not in the top 5 hw in the ufc

Yeah, that's interesting... if that miracle happens, probably UFC will give JDS a rematch...

If Bigfoot wins impressively they can give it to him but if the fight sucks then they'll probably wait on Werdum or take him out of his fight. Werdum has looked sick lately.

I could definitely see them pulling Werdum from his fight in this instance. I don't think Werdum would turn it down either.

Struve vs Hunt winner, IMO but it would be a weak replacement of course like Mir was against jds.
They could also give the shot to Big Country
Yes none of these guys deserve it, I get it

Struve vs Hunt winner, IMO but it would be a weak replacement of course like Mir was against jds.

This, or they make Werdum vs Cain and Gonzaga gets Werdum's spot at TUF Brazil.

Kenny Florian?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back