*IF*IF*.....Bigfoot beats Overeem.....what then???

cain vs hunt

if hunt beats struve he has 4 fight win streak

Antonio_Pezao_Reproducao_Facebook.jpg

Well lets not get to confident here in OVereem. I see him a fav in this fight, but I dont think its a sure win for Overeem. I think BF has a good chance to win it.

Its all about the what ifs in this thread......gotta have a back up plan

I don't even see Overeem as the favorite. Overeem is even less threatening to bigfoot than fedor and AA were.

I think nobody really expect Struve vs. Hunt to last more than one round. There will be a KTFO or SOTN.

Hunto will be on a 4-win streak with "Hunto for champ" campaign having another run.
Struve will be on a 5-fight winning streak that is much an accomplishment on itself for UFC HW division.

So I think that instead of granting JDS an immediate rematch or sidelining Cain for 8 months (until Werdum-Nog winner is determined and ready to have camp and fight again) UFC will give Cain Struve/Hunto winner. After all, champ needs an easy win to keep an intrigue for a rubber match.

"*IF*IF*.....Bigfoot beats Overeem.....what then???"

Then hell freezes over and pigs fly :icon_chee

cain vs hunt

if hunt beats struve he has 4 fight win streak

nad if he loses, Struve will be on 5.

and if they don't set up JDS/Cain, no way can they set up a BF/Cain rematch so quickly.

so count me in with the others that say, if AO loses, and Nog doesnt get hurt, winner of Struve/Hunt.

Back