*IF*IF*.....Bigfoot beats Overeem.....what then???

I think they should make a superfight with Jones if they got nothing else LHW needs another couple contender fights anyways before they have someone to challenge him.

If Overeem wins then he gets the title shot.. If Big Foot wins then they do they trilogy with Dos Santos

Werdum would be next if he beats Nog. That's the best option if Overeem loses.

There's no chance Nog gets a title shot if he beats Werdum. They'd either give it to Cormier or Struve/Hunt winner

"if it wasn't for that cut, who knows what would have happened"

Cain vs Big Foot rematch for the title.

If it wasn't for that cut, Cain still finishes him in the first.

No thanks. Give Cain fury in an exhibition match, and give werdum a title shot if he beats nog

If Bigfoot wins impressively they can give it to him but if the fight sucks then they'll probably wait on Werdum or take him out of his fight. Werdum has looked sick lately.

If Bigfoot beats Overeem then it's Chael vs Cain for the title, baby.

yeah, probably. Chael's that Crazy. He'll prob even go train with Cain before to know his gameplan and whoop there he is with a 4tth title shot.

I'd actually like to see this fight and all the anti-mexican slurs Chael can throw. I love his trolling - its WWF style, but it excites

Then I think the rubber match would be on the way, unless Hunt beats Struve and they somehow decide to go with Hunt/Velasquez.

IF Bigfoot beats Overeem, I think there's a good chance Bigfoot gets the shot himself. He'd have an impressive win over a promising prospect in Travis Browne and a huge win over the #3 HW in the world. I know he lost to Cain not long ago, and I'm not really interested in seeing a rematch already, but it wouldn't surprise me if it happened.

Either that or the winner of Hunt vs. Struve gets a shot around June.

Bigfoot deserves the rematch if he wins against Overeem. I imagine they'll have him fight JDS though to determine the #1 contender.

That's a big if my friend... But maybe toss him against Mir or Werdum (rematch) depending on what happens with their next fights.

Werdum for the title and Big Foot for coach in TUF

Headlines will read mythical giant roaming eats horse alive. :icon_lol:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back