If Hall starches Weidman..

I gave multiple reasons for his decline that you have ignored in favor of claiming USADA was the reason and your "evidence" even says his test result are not suspicious.

I didn't say you have to share my opinion but to consistently ignore the beating he took in the Rockhold fight and him having a bunch of injuries as if those couldn't possibly be the reason for his decline is weird.

Are you ok?
Yes thank you for asking :oops:.

I wasn’t saying injuries aren’t possibly the reason. He took some nasty beatings (rockhold, yoel, mousasi). I still think his decline started happening before those fights from the reasons I said.

Yes thank you for asking :oops:.

I wasn’t saying injuries aren’t possibly the reason. He took some nasty beatings (rockhold, yoel, mousasi). I still think his decline started happening before those fights from the reasons I said.
The Yoel and Mousasi fights were nothing compared to the damage he took from Rockhold; That was a career altering beating. I've seen that happen before like in the previous example I gave of Meldrick Taylor before and after he fought JCC.

When do you think he started to decline? I thought he looked at his best against Machida and Belfort right before the Rockhold fight and he looked good in the Rockhold fight as well till everything went south.

Again, if you want to speculate he was on PEDs, that's fine. I'm not saying those results mean nothing at all, just that they don't support your direct and repeated claim that he was on TRT and had an exemption prior to USADA or at any point. That's not simply a matter of opinion or what one believes. The TRT exemptions issued in that time frame were publicly disclosed by athletic commissions or the fighters. Unless you can provide something concrete to support your claim that Weidman was ever one of them, you're talking out of your ass. If you got time to do that, you have time to back it up.

Half the forum must be doin the same thing along with several fighters that agree Chris Weidman fell off after USADA came. Which means what ?

Dont need concrete anything to put two n two together

tenor.gif

Half the forum must be doin the same thing along with several fighters that agree Chris Weidman fell off after USADA came. Which means what ?

Dont need concrete anything to put two n two together

tenor.gif
Cool, that's understandable for general PED speculation, not your lie about him having a TRT exemption.

chris has a 4 fight plan. Beat Hall, get the belt, defend 2 times, retire.

He told us this already.
Haha yeh saw that interview

honestly if it somehow came true, it would be the #1 Cinderella story

like the odds have to be .05% if that

calm down lil fella

it may or may not be true.

you cant prove otherwise either

<CanYouSeeMeNow>
I can't prove a negative but I did look for proof of him having an exemption and found nothing. You're the one saying that he had something over a dozen other fighters from the same time period had with tons of proof to verify that just a google search away. You conveniently can't provide the same with Weidman even though it would be easier to find than anyone else considering he'd be the most successful TRT user.

Fun fight but kind of irrelevant I'd say, all good though this main card is stacked.

Bruce buffer: "AAAAANNNNDDDD STIIIIIIIIIL MY BOYYYYY"

The Chris has been pretty stubborn about not retiring... but if he gets stopped here, do you think he'll finally hang em up?
Unfortunately not only about not retiring, but also thinks he "earns" a title-shot, is still the best this and that... so arrogant.

It's a little bit the same as with DC... claiming he's the baddest man on earth and GOAT, almost every interview declaring that.... and next fight he looses in a bad manner...

Still I wish Chris doesn't retire, since I love to see his arrogant face punched in..

Weidman's career took a downslide due to overhype, money and Rockhold fucking him up. Luke shattered Weidman's record, confidence and life. Follow that up with another 2 crazy KOs. That Yoel knee that hit his dome was ungodly. Not to mention the illegal knees that Mousasi won with while Chris was playing the game by touching the ground. Chris lost his aura of invincibility after he lost his 0. I think it is better for future champs to have some Ls early on so they don't fall apart after their first loss when the world is watching.

A bunch of out of shape casuals who never lifted a weight in their life think it is steroids. But since most of you that say USADA don't know more than wikipedia records and google, you wouldn't know any of this.

I can't prove a negative but I did look for proof of him having an exemption and found nothing. You're the one saying that he had something over a dozen other fighters from the same time period had with tons of proof to verify that just a google search away. You conveniently can't provide the same with Weidman even though it would be easier to find than anyone else considering he'd be the most successful TRT user.

any idea why Epitestosterone would be above normal levels ??

and why an athlete in his prime claims to have 300's as a normal test level ?

like i keep saying i believe at one time he did have an exemption. def not for the vitor fight but i swear i read it in an ancient article.

sorry cant find it. Just like you cant find my past post of claims.

but lets not play fanboy or ignorance here. and hang on a statement which cant be verified at the moment but everything else suggest he was indeed using.

What do I get if i find the article ? probably nothing and ghost town from you.

anyways dude is highly suspect and there is nothing you can say to refute that.

you cant prove a negative and i cant prove at the moment the facts i once read.

any idea why Epitestosterone would be above normal levels ??

and why an athlete in his prime claims to have 300's as a normal test level ?

like i keep saying i believe at one time he did have an exemption. def not for the vitor fight but i swear i read it in an ancient article.

sorry cant find it. Just like you cant find my past post of claims.

but lets not play fanboy or ignorance here. and hang on a statement which cant be verified at the moment but everything else suggest he was indeed using.

What do I get if i find the article ? probably nothing and ghost town from you.

anyways dude is highly suspect and there is nothing you can say to refute that.

you cant prove a negative and i cant prove at the moment the facts i once read.
I've repeatedly said that his test results don't necessarily mean he's a 100% clean fighter throughout his career and that speculation about PEDs in general is fair. I'm an objective and realistic person. I don't at all have a problem with being wrong. That's the difference between us. You made bogus statements that perhaps you genuinely believe(d) are true and in your failure to back them up when called out decided to blame your bad memory, cherry pick meaningless quotes, post a video that proves nothing and claim it was in another video like that one, talk about ancient articles lost to the sands of time, and all kinds of other excuses. It's okay to be wrong, my friend. There's nothing wrong with being wrong if you're willing to admit it and learn from it instead of doubling down and carrying on with this charade... for whatever reason.

The bottom line is that if Chris Weidman had a TRT exemption prior to USADA, including when he was UFC Middleweight champion, as you have claimed, there should be tons of proof of it. You can google search even someone like Shane Roller, who with all due respect is a considerably less notable fighter than Weidman, and find tons of evidence about his therapeutic use exemption, when he got it, the athletic commission that issued it, and for how long he used it. Same for Vitor Belfort, Chael Sonnen, Dan Henderson, Frank Mir, Ben Rothwell, Antonio Silva, and any other high profile user as well as other fighters of less importance. You act like I'm asking you to climb Mount Everest or find the Holy Grail. It's a super simple request that should be easily fulfilled if your assertions are true.

I've repeatedly said that his test results don't necessarily mean he's a 100% clean fighter throughout his career and that speculation about PEDs in general is fair. I'm an objective and realistic person. I don't at all have a problem with being wrong. That's the difference between us. You made bogus statements that perhaps you genuinely believe(d) are true and in your failure to back them up when called out decided to blame your bad memory, cherry pick meaningless quotes, post a video that proves nothing and claim it was in another video like that one, talk about ancient articles lost to the sands of time, and all kinds of other excuses. It's okay to be wrong, my friend. There's nothing wrong with being wrong if you're willing to admit it and learn from it instead of doubling down and carrying on with this charade... for whatever reason.

The bottom line is that if Chris Weidman had a TRT exemption prior to USADA, including when he was UFC Middleweight champion, as you have claimed, there should be tons of proof of it. You can google search even someone like Shane Roller, who with all due respect is a considerably less notable fighter than Weidman, and find tons of evidence about his therapeutic use exemption, when he got it, the athletic commission that issued it, and for how long he used it. Same for Vitor Belfort, Chael Sonnen, Dan Henderson, Frank Mir, Ben Rothwell, Antonio Silva, and any other high profile user as well as other fighters of less importance. You act like I'm asking you to climb Mount Everest or find the Holy Grail. It's a super simple request that should be easily fulfilled if your assertions are true.

tons of proof huh ?! from a failure of an athletic commission who couldn't keep the sport together as it was.

is that why they opted out for USADA ? cause of all the proof ?

bet its just the opposite huh.

mean time can you find my post rhat says that ? or you still stuck on oooopid ?

tons of proof huh ?! from a failure of an athletic commission who couldn't keep the sport together as it was.

is that why they opted out for USADA ? cause of all the proof ?

bet its just the opposite huh.

mean time can you find my post rhat says that ? or you still stuck on oooopid ?
TRT was among the biggest MMA news stories for a few years and brought a lot of scrutiny on the athletic commissions that allowed it. Their overall failure with PEDs aside, the various athletic commissions had different approaches to TRT but the Nevada State Athletic Commission, the de facto flagship AC for MMA, cracked down on it more and more before banning it outright at least a whole year before USADA showed up. That's why Belfort failed a test for a booking with Weidman months before USADA. The athletic commissions are government agencies and the TRT TUE's were open records upon request, obtained by a number of journalists. That's how this information became publicly available every other time and there's no reason why Weidman would be an exception.

Your posts can be seen in those of mine where I quoted you. I don't know if you're insinuating that I am responsible for their deletion or you thought you'd be slick and delete them but either way, the evidence is there.

Back