If Hall starches Weidman..

....then we should accept it as a gift to humanity.

@Thepaintbucket

and if you remember from all the old school face offs you got to go on youtube and watch peoples shitty cell phone videos that they captured off to the side.

those were how you found out extra little tid bits about what was going on and things you couldn't actually hear from the UFC face off cams and mics

First time hearing about it. I didn't hear anything in the video you posted tho. Wouldn't be surprised

No to retirement but yes to being cut. He's making 325k in show (gaurentee) money. I can see the brass thinking thats over payment for a guy whose ranking is falling outside the top 15
That's an interesting pov. I want to bag on the Chris for not retiring several fights ago, but if he can show up and get 325 till they cut him, why not? I totally get that. Stop any head trauma in training, but train 10x harder on everything else. In the fight, he will only take a few shots, and over his career, what are a few more?

Teh Chris will go to Bellator
Yes I think this is quite likely. He's probably gonna lose to Uriah Hall and then I think that he'll "get the phone call" from UFC management and he'll be cut and then he'll get hired by Bellator. Personally I wish he'd just retire from MMA.

If he gets KOed or finished I'm thinking Dana will cut him, but at the same time, I'm also thinking he'd join another organization in no time (Bellator most likely).

But Weidman is one of the clearest examples we have !

He def was on TRT. And if I remember clearly his exemption wasnt allowed any more once USADA came into place.

And that was literally after the shit storm he started with Vitor about his levels being to high. And proceeds to tell everybody he too is on it but his levels are no where near Vitors <Lmaoo>
Weidman shit on Belfort for being one of the most flagrant abusers of the TRT exemption and cited his own low T levels and T/E ratios as for why it was bullshit that any fighter would be granted one. His point was that if someone with levels such as himself could excel without going to a shady doctor to exploit the loophole, Befort had no legitimate claim to using it. The TRT exemptions were made public by the athletic commissions who granted them and AFAIK, Weidman's name has never come up on that. I won't be so bold to claim he (or any fighter, except maybe Demetrious Johnson) was never on any kind of PED but if there's definitive proof that he had a TRT exemption, I'd be interested in seeing that.

I believe you are confusing him with Dan Henderson, another TRT cheat, because he positioned himself as the poster boy for "responsible" TRT usage due to his transparency about it and consistently posting test results with numbers on the lower end, as opposed to Belfort who frequently tested on the higher end of allowable levels.

It's crazy how hard he fell. He went 13-0 and once he hit 31 he went 2-5.
Look at the competition hes lost to though

Chris has never lost to somebody not in the top 10, and usually they're top 5.

Reyes beat Jones
Gegard was top 3 middleweight
Romero multi time title contender and arguably beat whittaker
Rockhold was rock-hard
Jacare was top 5/10 for years

You guys act like Weidman is a bum but he really only lost to top guys and many of the fights he was ahead before getting caught

I'd hope they'd send him off with an old guy retirement fight . Wiedman deserves better then being thrown out like that . But its the UFC so they'll probably do him dirty eventually

The guy has won 2 fights since 2015 and being slept 5 times during this time. I guess that no matter what the UFC does they are "doing guys dirty".

cw.png

Weidman shit on Belfort for being one of the most flagrant abusers of the TRT exemption and cited his own low T levels and T/E ratios as for why it was bullshit that any fighter would be granted one. His point was that if someone with levels such as himself could excel without going to a shady doctor to exploit the loophole, Befort had no legitimate claim to using it. The TRT exemptions were made public by the athletic commissions who granted them and AFAIK, Weidman's name has never come up on that. I won't be so bold to claim he (or any fighter, except maybe Demetrious Johnson) was never on any kind of PED but if there's definitive proof that he had a TRT exemption, I'd be interested in seeing that.

I believe you are confusing him with Dan Henderson, another TRT cheat, because he positioned himself as the poster boy for "responsible" TRT usage due to his transparency about it and consistently posting test results with numbers on the lower end, as opposed to Belfort who frequently tested on the higher end of allowable levels.

Nahh i already know dirty dan is a cheat

"What stood out to me most was that Weidman's T:E ratio was 1:10 on two separate occasions, a month apart. A normal ratio is somewhere around 1:1"

problem was that back then testing sucked ass and as long as you fell within range you were ok. I think the big deal here was that Vitor was like 4 times the "normal" range leading up to the fight.

Back