If Hall starches Weidman..

Yeah his career just coincidentally went downhill as soon as stricter drug testing and the iv ban went in to place. Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess.

Maybe you’re right...

But maybe it was because it was a big step up in competition from his earlier impressive wins.

Don’t forget that those losses came against some of the best that 185 had to offer, and a 205er. It would be difficult for any fighter to fight all the guys that beat Weidman and come away without a loss.

He'll be gone. Getting KO'd like he has and dropped by Gastelum all in subsequent fights isn't that great for the brain

If Hall does finish him , even he has to have his come to jesus moment. Hell be so buried in division that realism has to enter picture .

Unbelievably, there is a flip side. I mean guys like Vettori snd gastelum are major players in the 185 division. I mean, lol.
But if Chris loses or gets stopped by Hall, it really wont matter.

Weidman has a lot to prove.

He fell out of good graces after his last fight and his pre-scripted win worked promo he gave about being back and being the best, etc etc. It was embarrassing.

He will need to decimate Hall to make most of us think he wasn't bullchittin.

He can go to Bellator. He is not beating Mousasi but MW is weak there.

TBH I'm more interested in what would happen to Hall. Hall vs Izzy can be a good fight but I don't think Uriah beats any contender to get there.

Was listening to Wonderboy on the Rogan podcast and he said Weidman has had 24 surgeries!? Probably should call it quits.

He can go to Bellator. He is not beating Mousasi but MW is weak there.

TBH I'm more interested in what would happen to Hall. Hall vs Izzy can be a good fight but I don't think Uriah beats any contender to get there.

Hall will sneeze and Weidman will get KO'd by it.

It's crazy how hard he fell. He went 13-0 and once he hit 31 he went 2-5.
Great timing for him when he was champ.

But at the time I was always vocal about him not being as good as everyone thought he was. I had a feeling he'd end up like this in the long run.

I don't have to do anything. But I'll say whatever the fuck I want to you.
Ahh, it's always sweet to see a poor bastard act like a real tough guy. Say what you want on Sherdog, but be sure ur mom doesn't read it. Would hate for you to get put in a corner again.

Ahh, it's always sweet to see a poor bastard act like a real tough guy. Say what you want on Sherdog, but be sure ur mom doesn't read it. Would hate for you to get put in a corner again.

Coming from the middle aged beer-gut trump worshipper who lives vicariously through fighters he'll never meet, that's pretty damn rich.

Crack another bud light and go watch some nascar, I can't imagine this internet vitriol is good for your blood pressure.

If he loses, send him to Bellator

if he wins, he’s still my boy

Hall is Taylor made for Chris, but it's Hall so he can pull one out of his ass.

@Straatblaffer @Mila is My World

source.gif

Back