(If Fedor signs with UFC) FEDOR vs ANDERSON @205 ?

Adamant

Adamantium Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Say it finally happens and he signs. This seems like the ultimate ULTIMATE fight to make. From a hype perspective, it'd be absolutely through the roof. Not only that, but by the time it'd actually take place (mid-2016) Anderson could be ready to fight again and/or over whatever shit the NSAC throws at him. It doesn't have to be Fedor's debut fight, he could debut against someone else at HW. But a one time weight cut to 205 for the biggest possible fight ever, I'm sure Dana could make it happen.

anderson-silva-vs-fedor-o.gif

seems like a sufficiently good punishment to anderson for his drug taking shenanigans... logic be damned, i'd love to see this fight just for the hell of it

Can Fedor even make 205? He looked pretty fucking big in those pics..

fedor won't fight at 205. forget about this. might as well do scenarios in which he'll do mighty mouse at catchweight 150

Why would Fedor drop down to 205?

For the biggest fight in history, why not? It'd only be for one fight. Then he could return to HW.

Dana could just send Dolce to Russia to get him down. Belly fat is all he'd have to lose. Just change his diet for a couple of months and maintain his regular excercise routine and he'd make it fairly easily (with a nutritionist by his side the whole time, paid for by UFC).

So,a guy who fight in MW vs. a guy who fights in HW...seems fair.

They should make it like the old school David vs Goliath fights that the UFC used to have

fedor won't fight at 205. forget about this. might as well do scenarios in which he'll do mighty mouse at catchweight 150

Hahaha Exactly. Why would he move down when he can beat 90% of the current UFC heavyweights.

I take it you missed Anderson's fights at 205? And I take it you don't realize having Fedor cut to 205 would even the odds for Anderson? And I take it you forgot how small Fedor is?

Shit, Bonnar is MUCH bigger than Fedor. Fedor only has Bonnar beat in size with mass from fat. Bonnar was buffed like fuck in the Anderson fight.

jones-fedor.jpg

hi-res-148183368_crop_north.jpg

anderson has fought @ lhw without issue, so just have him weigh a couple pounds over that. instant hw freakshow legend fight. it'll never happen though. then again if there's any truth to the 1 fight rumor well then i couldn't think of a better opponent. why have fedor fight anybody relevant if he's seeking 1 fight?

Fedor's options with the UFC are incredible. Anderson and Jon are both dream fights, and probably too good to be true.

Last edited:
Amazing legacy match; there is no fight for Fedor I would rather see.

This is actually the most interesting match-up I've heard. Nice job, TS.

Fedor vs Werdum - Fedor has no chance, not interested
Fedor vs Bigfoot Silva - Lose lose for Fedor. Proves very little if he wins.
Fedor vs Big Nog - Same as above.
Fedor vs Cain - Easy win for Cain, not interested.
Fedor vs Arlovski - Proves very little for either guy, because we don't know for sure how either matches up against top competition. I hate these veteran vs veteran matchups.
Fedor vs JBJ - lol no
Fedor vs Couture - What year is it!?!?.gif
Fedor vs Brock - Nope

Gimme Fedor vs Anderson or gimme death!

Just have Anderson throw a couple rocks in his pockets and weigh in @ 207 just like Hendo did against Fedor

Anderson can't fight and even if he could, he'd never take this fight. Especially not now that his jig is up.

I don't think Fedor would get down to 205 but I'd like to see these guys fight at any weight. Anderson can put some weight on.

I think prime vs prime the spider takes it via far superior striking. Unfortunately he will never be the same after the injury, not to mention he pushing 40.

Hendo fought Fedor @ 206

This is the fight to make 100%

Back