(If Fedor signs with UFC) FEDOR vs ANDERSON @205 ?

Anderson hasn't even got his suspension yet... and no, not a chance.

fedor destroys

Too much for Anderson. Fedor is aiming for the UFC Hw title

This should be the "money" fight Dana pushes for. Even if Fedor loses a couple at HW, push for Fedor vs Anderson at 205 and hype it as the two best ever fighting.

hqdefault.jpg

I don't know why anyone would want to see Anderson fight again. The guy that destroyed Forrest and Bonnar is dead. What's left is the guy who fought Diaz.

I don't know why anyone would want to see Anderson fight again. The guy that destroyed Forrest and Bonnar is dead. What's left is the guy who fought Diaz.

The same could be said about Fedor. The monster who fought in PRIDE is gone. All that's left now is Strikeforce Fedor.

Strikeforce Fedor vs Diaz Anderson is something I'd still watch.

Why TS just why, and No TS just no.

Just make it HW. Anderson will be fine. He's already at the advantage being inside the cage.

The UFC needs to get back to pushing the heavier divisions. WMMA isn't sustainable. The fact is, the heavyweight fighters ruin virtually everyone on the roster. They are the stars and should be treated as such.

Imagine if the pee wee football league got more attention than the NFL

Anderson was willing to fight Mir at HW. I could see him accepting the fight at HW for the right price, as I doubt Fedor drops down to 205. Come to think of it, Fedor vs Mir would be a great fight as well.

Anderson was willing to fight Mir at HW. I could see him accepting the fight at HW for the right price, as I doubt Fedor drops down to 205. Come to think of it, Fedor vs Mir would be a great fight as well.

Fedor/Mir would be cool.

Perhaps if Dana offered Anderson enough money, he'd take it at HW. But maybe they could add a caveat that neither can weigh in over 220 or something. That way it forces Fedor to have to drop some weight.

There's no point in fighting Fedor at lhw. Fedor vs Anderson would be great but it should be at hw. Anderson can easily make hw

Fedor/Mir would be cool.

Perhaps if Dana offered Anderson enough money, he'd take it at HW. But maybe they could add a caveat that neither can weigh in over 220 or something. That way it forces Fedor to have to drop some weight.

That would be a great idea. I'm curious as to how Anderson would perform above 205lbs. Fedor may also benefit from coming in a little lighter then usual.

Its weird but im not interested in Anderson fight anymore.. I came to that realization on the way home from work an hour ago.. Times they are a changin'..

These types of threads are so stupid and a waste of time.

Fedor would never cut to 205, and Anderson would never move up to fight him either. Both fighters want easy fights and always have. Anderson's last fight was against a freaking WW, and we're supposed to believe that he'd fight Fedor?

Dumb thread.

No chance! Fedor said he wants to compete vs the best "heavy" weights

Back