(If Fedor signs with UFC) FEDOR vs ANDERSON @205 ?

These types of threads are so stupid and a waste of time.

Fedor would never cut to 205, and Anderson would never move up to fight him either. Both fighters want easy fights and always have. Anderson's last fight was against a freaking WW, and we're supposed to believe that he'd fight Fedor?

Dumb thread.

I guess you missed it when Anderson fought at 205, and when Fedor said he wants only the toughest more competitive fights.

That would be a great idea. I'm curious as to how Anderson would perform above 205lbs. Fedor may also benefit from coming in a little lighter then usual.

Even if Fedor came in at 235 and Anderson at 207, I still think it would be a fair fight. Anderson is already taller and longer than Fedor. He's just not as portly as Fedor. So that whole issue cancels out the weight difference. I mean, someone could cry that Fedor would just lay on Anderson, but honestly, when has Fedor ever tried to eek our a win by laying on someone? Never.

So this fight needs to happen wherever they can get it.

I don't think it would be competitive, Fedor is bigger just about as fast and is a very bad match up for Anderson.

Have you seen Fedor latley?

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Never thought this fight could happen.

That would be insane....

Why'd this get wastelanded? :mad:

Either way, when Anderson's suspension of up, if Fedor is there, Dana needs to find a way to make this fight happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back