If Dan Henderson beats Vitor, do u guys give him a chance at the UFC mw title?

I'm a Hendo fan, but no damn way he's winning a title. 185 is not a division lacking depth these days.

No chance. Weidman, Rockhold, and Jacare are all beasts in that division. Hendo could theoretically, on a good day, with a fluke punch, work his way into the top 5 for a minute but then he'd get beat handily.

I'd hardly call his punch flukes. When you circle into them like a fucktard or he strategically sets up a counter, that isn't luck. He's old and slow but still powerful and not totally washed up. Underestimating Dan is a good way to end up in the ER.

Dan will beat Vitor. You can write that down now.

I would love to see him get one last shot at a title. It would be the perfect ending to an astonishing career, though I don't expect him to win.

And as much as I don't see him winning it, Dan cracking anyone's face off of their face wouldn't surprise me.

If he beats Vitor his next fight should be a fun match. Perhaps let him have a go at the Spider. After all it's a fight he wants. I'm a big Hendo fan but I can't see him being in title contention.

Henderson is a joke and his career is a farce.

I literally have like 0 interest in seeing this fight again.

Belfort vs. Hendo II makes no sense.

It pretty much ends the career of whoever loses.

I still wanna see Hendo fight some scrub like tim kennedy, jacare or even romero just for shits. Belfort too could fight any of those guys either, plus a rematch against rockhold would be epic.

Theres so many different options for both of em, its pointless.

I hope Dan knocks him out silly and retires right after that. Same with Vitor, he needs to hang em. No trt= can't fight in your 40's.

Belfort vs. Hendo II makes no sense.

It pretty much ends the career of whoever loses.

I still wanna see Hendo fight some scrub like tim kennedy, jacare or even romero just for shits. Belfort too could fight any of those guys either, plus a rematch against rockhold would be epic.

Theres so many different options for both of em, its pointless.

It would be their third match up and the tie breaker. Makes sense to me because I can't see either guy making a run at the title.

Battle of ex TRT users.
UFC should put on a card with ex UFC TRT users and call it UFC TRT

A resounding NO.

I love Hendo but he just needs to retire. He's a living legend, and that last win over Boetsch would have been perfect to go out on.

He's a good lap or two ahead of anybody when it comes to punchers chance even nowadays, but it'd seem awfully cruel to a good sum due to good reason. He's endured throughout a hell of a career that has arguably gone on too long. I believe that's probably his ideal way to retire, a title shot, but idk if he's going to get that, probably not- who can complain about that, really? I can understand people saying might as well, but not feeling strongly for it, nah.

Hendo would have been MW Champion if he had trained for the AS fight.

Don't ever count him out. He's better now than when he started.

i dont see hendo passing vitor at this point, anyway there is no way he could hang with current top 5 mw

Back