Locked PWD 1164: Choke Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.

RollSonnenRoll

Get a dream, hold on to it and shoot for the sky!
@plutonium
Reaction score

1712411677013-png.1038037

Rules.
1. Make references the audience gets
2. Rehire Mandy
3. #PushTonyD

Mascots
n3awb3wssryc1.jpeg

dh7hsqb-34bead9a-2e75-4446-93e5-d5863de11ba9.gif

3g8bc70nakxc1.gif

m2-res_854p.mp4

Theme

Please and thank you @Oku @Kowboy On Sherdog @PRIDEWASBETTER @D.R.H.

"make references the audience gets" lmao

Thanks for reading my rules, Gold. These FORNICATORS around here often jump straight to the mascots and don't appreciate them. Sad!
I'd like to compliment you on your choice of theme too. Might not be the best cover on Garage Inc but it's pretty damn good

Video of the big knock down drag out pizza place kerfuffle has surfaced and to the surprise of everyone, it appears Ric Flair was being a drunk asshole, GASP!!

I hope he let that lady keep that thousand bucks, though

I couldn’t take Ric Flair yelling at me seriously. I’d just break into a Dusty
“FRIDAY NIGHT AT THE OM-I-NEH! WE SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL, BABBEH. YOU AND ME, RIC FLAIR-EH WITH JJ DILLIONS IN A SHARK CAGE!”

I watched Late Night With The Devil last night, it was really good and I very much dug the story they told, it had a satisfying final conclusion, I just didnt like the last couple minutes and how they showed it to us, if you seen the movie then you know the scenes im talking about
The story was great, it just failed in the execution in those last couple minutes but at the same time I'm glad it ended the way it did, I just feel the ending wouldve had a much stronger impact if they toned it down a bit
Its exactly what you expect it to be from the trailer and thats exactly what I wanted from this one, really enjoyed the 70's setting, it gave it the right amount of creepyness and mystery with an entertaining bit of campyness added in for flavor, perfect for the Occult subject matter
Solid performances by all the actors, and i really liked all the characters, I dont usually dig found footage horror but this film did it the right way
5.8 Thumbs Up Outta 7

@Based God @RollSonnenRoll

My homie @Stargazer Rex may wanna check this one out since he enjoys looking for all the symbolism in movies, he'll find a lot of it in this one with references to a certain famous Satanist from San Francisco and a certain infamous camping resort in the Northern California Redwoods where the mega rich elites of the world meet every Summer to party and worship a certain dark master and scarifice children and who knows what else, if you catch my drift

I watched Late Night With The Devil last night, it was really good and I very much dug the story they told, it had a satisfying final conclusion, I just didnt like the last couple minutes and how they showed it to us, if you seen the movie then you know the scenes im talking about
The story was great, it just failed in the execution in those last couple minutes but at the same time I'm glad it ended the way it did, I just feel the ending wouldve had a much stronger impact if they toned it down a bit
Its exactly what you expect it to be from the trailer and thats exactly what I wanted from this one, really enjoyed the 70's setting, it gave it the right amount of creepyness and mystery with an entertaining bit of campyness added in for flavor, perfect for the Occult subject matter
Solid performances by all the actors, I dont dig found footage horror but this film did it the right way
5.8 Thumbs Up Outta 7

@Based God @RollSonnenRoll

My homie @Stargazer Rex may wanna check this one out since he enjoys looking for all the symbolism in movies, he'll find a lot of it in this one with references to a certain famous Satanist from San Francisco and a certain infamous camping resort in the Northern California Redwoods where the mega rich elites of the world meet every Summer to party and worship a certain dark master and scarifice children and who knows what else, if you catch my drift

Yeah I feel the same way, great movie, but those last couple minutes lost me.

It feels like they couldn't figure out a better way to tell us why it happened without literally showing us, so they came up with that goofy way to show us.

A cool story (bro) about that restaurant is it used to be a Denny's like 20 years ago and some girl catfished Scott Stapp into driving up from Orlando thinking he was gonna get laid.

A cool story (bro) about that restaurant is it used to be a Denny's like 20 years ago and some girl catfished Scott Stapp into driving up from Orlando thinking he was gonna get laid.

If thats the guy Im thinking of, Im not surprised he got catfished, I once saw him on one of those tv poker shows and he came across as perhaps the dumbest human on Earth, with all due respect

If thats the guy Im thinking of, Im not surprised he got catfished, I once saw him on one of those tv poker shows and he came across as perhaps the dumbest human on Earth, with all due respect
Yeah is/was the lead singer of Creed.

He was pretty universally disliked and thought of as an arrogant shithead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back