If Dan Henderson beats Vitor, do u guys give him a chance at the UFC mw title?

well right now rockhold already getting his shot with jacare & yoel squaring off. the way they're doing things now its a slight possibility if the winner of jacare/yoel was to get injured and he was a last minute fill in. then again if bisping wins his next fight oddly enough, i'd suppose he would be considered too

No chance at MW title and I could careless about his fight with Vitor. I have no interest in fights where both fighters have a history of needing medical enhancements (TRT or illegal PED's) to compete in the sport.

If he beats vitor i'd say give him tim kennedy or the loser of romero-jacare

give him a shot regardless. watching dan hendo get pulverized would be great fun.

Hendo is one of my two favorite fighters ever but he'll no TS, he stands no shot against the elite of the division except a 10% or so chance of Romero brawling with him and getting caught.

I hope that he can beat Vitor but he's prolly the underdog in that fight even with Belfort clean.

they may give him it wouldnt shock me but he gets blown out of the water..

This is hilarious because of the Vitor side of the conversation:

The overwhelming majority on here watched his highlight reel ko streak and everyone just knew he was the baddest dude in the division and was going to destroy Weidman.

That was his last fight.

Now he's an old, washed up, B level fighter.

Hilarious.

Dan always has a punchers chance against anyone in the world, including heavies. Those odds are not very high against the elite, though.

This is hilarious because of the Vitor side of the conversation:

The overwhelming majority on here watched his highlight reel ko streak and everyone just knew he was the baddest dude in the division and was going to destroy Weidman.

That was his last fight.

Now he's an old, washed up, B level fighter.

Hilarious.

Love when people assume everyone has same opinion.

Last I checked Weidman was the favorite in that fight.

No thanks, let them have some fun fights and retire. I have no interest seeing either in title fights in the future.

Not a chance. I expect Vitor to light him up again anyway, huge speed advantage, Dans chin isn't what it used to be and Vitor still one of the hardest hitters around.

nope. why would beating vitor give him a shot at winning the title?

Lol, nope.

Nostalgia is a helluva drug ts.

Weidman/Rockhold/Jacare would beat him in the first round

Back