If Dan Henderson beats Vitor, do u guys give him a chance at the UFC mw title?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Imo Dan is still a great fighter, and capable of doing things on the middleweight division. I think he has a shot at beating Vitor now, even with both coming off the TRT stuff. I think he and Mousasi are kind of the dark horses of the division, both capable fighters of giving the champion great fights.

This fight is a joke. Two old non juiced up fighters. It wont be exciting at all and no.... He has no chance at a title shot.

hell no

he beat a b level fighter and now is in the mix?

No chance. Weidman, Rockhold, and Jacare are all beasts in that division. Hendo could theoretically, on a good day, with a fluke punch, work his way into the top 5 for a minute but then he'd get beat handily.

A shot at the seniors division MW championship- oh wait...

161c9c32f5434529965e8844f7da6f9d.jpeg

This fight is a joke. Two old non juiced up fighters. It wont be exciting at all and no.... He has no chance at a title shot.

this fight has a 100% chance of being exciting

it will undoubtedly end in a KO

Lol u guys underrating Dan Henderson... The guy is old but still can crack... Remember the 2nd Shogun fight? Now both Vitor and him are more used to the lack of TRT and both can still fight.

Hendo's days of consistently beating the top 10 guys at MW are over.
No TS, he's done.

Lol u guys underrating Dan Henderson... The guy is old but still can crack... Remember the 2nd Shogun fight? Now both Vitor and him are more used to the lack of TRT and both can still fight.

Hendos last fight on TRT was against Shogun.

A chance? With the UFC constantly giving free title shots and hendo still having power in that right hand. Sure.

Hendos last fight on TRT was against Shogun.

Yes, but hes at mw now, and even if he lacks the trt he is fighting smaller guys anyway... He showed he still has power against Tim Boetsch.

If he beats Vitor, i think he has a shot at the crown, even if it would be difficult for him to win the title.

I hated trt and no dans ship has sailed. He can beat vitor but gets crushed by the top 5. Dude has nothing left to prove and will go down as an all time great,maybe he retires if he revenge kos vitor.

I hope he does.

Yes, but hes at mw now, and even if he lacks the trt he is fighting smaller guys anyway... He showed he still has power against Tim Boetsch.

If he beats Vitor, i think he has a shot at the crown, even if it would be difficult for him to win the title.

That was a funny KO. Looked like an old zombie swinging a piece of wood.

He is done.

Back