If Curtis has Covid, how can December even be a possibility ?

I'm pretty sure they're looking at January for this fight to be re-booked. Obviously 12/5 isn't on the table, UFC 256 has 14 fights and Leon/Khamzat card has 15 booked.

For 99% it’s basically at worst just like a cold or like getting the flu and you recover in a couple of days or a week. Obviously he doesn’t know yet if he will be feeling up to the task ina couple of weeks, but most likely he’ll feel a 100% in a week or two.

He should retire

Holy shit I was real close to spitting out my coffee there
giphy.gif
<[analyzed}>

Remain ignorant bud, makes no difference to me.

My uncle was kinda old. I caretake for my parents, one who is in dialysis, the other with permanent lung damage and they're both seniors, so yeah, I do need to take it a little serious at least. But my colleague? He was in his 30's.

If you had any idea what ACTUALLY counts as an at-risk "pre-existing condition," maybe you'd back off a bit. But you don't know anything cuz your evidence is, "A lot of people on a forum posted they're not dead." If you can't be bothered to even know what a strain is (which you've already proven) I doubt you have the experience to know anything about what's going on, so you really shouldn't be putting your hands over your ears and yelling "lalala" so the info doesn't get to you.
If you’re healthy and young, the flu is actually more deadly for you than corona. That’s not a matter of which strain they are, it’s just a statistic.

Its looking more like the fight will be rescheduled for January from what I've read.

Remember when Jacare cut the weight and was gonna fight till he tested positive for the Rona?

I was actually sick one single day with covid and had fatigue and minor muscle aches for another 2

Curtis isn’t even symptomatic and would be fine to fight right now

I know, the guy should just get in the coffin.

If you’re healthy and young, the flu is actually more deadly for you than corona. That’s not a matter of which strain they are, it’s just a statistic.
You know what is a matter of what strain they are? What strain they are. Calling one something it isn't is called being wrong.

What argument are you making? Cuz I can guarantee your "point" has fuck-all to do with what we were talking about.

Do people watch so much fake news that 9 months into this plandemic they still haven't realized it's just a flu?

They should try to put it on the McGregor card. 257 is lookin weak af.

You know what is a matter of what strain they are? What strain they are. Calling one something it isn't is called being wrong.

What argument are you making? Cuz I can guarantee your "point" has fuck-all to do with what we were talking about.
No, you’re the one who missed his point. He’s comparing it to the flu for its dangerousness and lethality, not for what strain it is. I’m sure he doesn’t care about the scientific particulars, he’s making the point that it’s comparable to the flu in its effects on people.

I had covid and the false positive rate is pretty high. Someone like Blaydes probably doesn’t have symptoms anyway if he actually has it. The idea that he’s not ready to fight in December is completely baseless

I was fine in two weeks.

I was measuring my heart rate and I was back to my pre Covid 10k times in two weeks, all normal.

It effects some people worse than others, if you don't have any underlying conditions you're probably fine. My girlfriend was back to 100% in a couple of days.

Curious - what’s your 10K time? Fellow runner here

If they didnt even find out till the day before, he is probably asymptomatic.

He will be fine, for most young healthy people it isnt much worse than a bad cold symptom wise. Of course there are outliers and he might get fucked up from it but he will probably be fine to fight in December. Maybe even 256, though thats probably pushing it.

I'm pretty sure they're looking at January for this fight to be re-booked. Obviously 12/5 isn't on the table, UFC 256 has 14 fights and Leon/Khamzat card has 15 booked.

256 has a lot of fights, but not a lot of PPV level ones.

After Figgy vs. Moreno, Tony vs. Oliviera, and Jacare vs. Vettori there is a steep dropoff.

I doubt Blaydes will be testing negative by the 12th but it wouldnt surprise me if they try to put it there.

Hes taking the same treatment Trump got. Trump was fine in 2 days. Hell be fine

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back