If Curtis has Covid, how can December even be a possibility ?

Not if you get it bad, but some people are over it in days and its just a matter of testing negative.

Seen multiple guys in F1 get the rona and be back in time for the next race, and they take protocols as serious as anyone. Way more so than UFC.

A young healthy beast like Blaydes will probably be fine ina week.

I agree with you he'll be fine but F1 isn't an athletic endeavor lol. Mma is a lil different.

He probably isn’t showing any symptoms..which means all he really needs is a negative test to be “better”

Covid is not a big deal to 99%+ of the population, and Curtis is a professional athlete in his prime.

No, you’re the one who missed his point. He’s comparing it to the flu for its dangerousness and lethality, not for what strain it is. I’m sure he doesn’t care about the scientific particulars, he’s making the point that it’s comparable to the flu in its effects on people.
Its still wrong. Aside from different infection rates and different mortality rates, both of which are higher in covid, it has skewed results across age groups as you've pointed out, though non-seniors are still over a fifth of deaths, and immunity is different, and double infection is different, and recovery is different because it attacks differently.

Do you wanna guess why? (Its a different strain)

It's like calling scorpions "weak ass tigers." You may be statistically right, but you still sound retarded. That's the point

Is he sick or did he “test positive”..?

if you look into PCR tests and “false positives” and “asymptomatic cases” you can see why he may not have much to worry about.

Now if he is symptomatic and has fluid in his lungs that would be a different story and quick turnaround would be unlikely.

Its still wrong. Aside from different infection rates and different mortality rates, both of which are higher in covid, it has skewed results across age groups as you've pointed out, though non-seniors are still over a fifth of deaths, and immunity is different, and double infection is different, and recovery is different because it attacks differently.

It's like calling scorpions "weak ass tigers." You may be statistically right, but you still sound retarded. That's the point
Nah, you’re just married to the idea that covid is a lot worse than the flu. That’s okay, but calling people retarded for drawing comparisons makes you sound retarded. Enjoy your day, though

BTW, you’re a lot more likely to run into scorpions than tigers. So that comparison is a lot worse.

Nah, you’re just married to the idea that covid is a lot worse than the flu. That’s okay, but calling people retarded for drawing comparisons makes you sound retarded. Enjoy your day, though

BTW, you’re a lot more likely to run into scorpions than tigers. So that comparison is a lot worse.
I'm not, you fucking brick. I said it's different, I've always said it's different. That was the point front the beginning that you CONSISTENTLY miss. It's a novel virus, I'm not pretending to know how bad it is. I'm telling you that YOU saying it's weaker than the flu is one pretending to know everything. From the start, I've noted it's variability.

Read my first post again.
Sometimes, you don't need to "recover" at all.

Ya see, this is why there's a bunch of fuckin people calling news "fear-mongering" and fake. Cuz dumb fucks like yourself don't know what a range is. My first post in this thread noted how weak it can be. But the second I note how bad it can be too, you shit yourself and go "NUUUUUU. He's calling it the plague of the death!" You think it's fear-mongering, when you're the one petrified. Fucking grow up and stop being so scared of things, particularly: learning.

Now, I don't have any crayons for you, so I made this illustration
bqK1bGz.png

See? Do you see how both you and the thread starter are the same people on opposite sides of the coin? Acting like you know exactly how bad a NEW virus is? Both of your are the presumptuous ones.
On the other hand, do you see how my answer is realistic and not 'opposite' yours or fear-mongering?

I don't know how to explain this any further. I could grab one of the co-teachers. Or we can talk to the child study team down in the guidance office. But you're disturbing the rest of the class.

N
I'm not, you fucking brick. I said it's different, I've always said it's different. That was the point front the beginning that you CONSISTENTLY miss. It's a novel virus, I'm not pretending to know how bad it is. I'm telling you that YOU saying it's weaker than the flu is one pretending to know everything. From the start, I've noted it's variability.

Ya see, this is why there's a bunch of fuckin people calling news "fear-mongering" and fake. Cuz dumb fucks like yourself don't know what a range is. My first post in this thread noted how weak it can be. But the second I note how bad it can be too, you shit yourself and go "NUUUUUU. He's calling it the plague of the death!" You think it's fear-mongering, when you're the one petrified. Fucking grow up and stop being so scared of things, particularly: learning.

bqK1bGz.png

See? Do you see how both you and the thread starter are the same people on opposite sides of the coin? Acting like you know exactly how bad a NEW virus is? Both of your are the presumptuous ones.
On the other hand, do you see how my answer is realistic and not 'opposite' yours or fear-mongering?

I don't know how to explain this any further. I could grab one of the co-teachers. Or we can talk to the child study team down in the guidance office. But you're disturbing the rest of the class.
nobody ever said it’s weaker than the flu. I said the flu is more deadly for people who are young and healthy. Didn’t really care to read your post past that. Stay healthy!

256 has a lot of fights, but not a lot of PPV level ones.

After Figgy vs. Moreno, Tony vs. Oliviera, and Jacare vs. Vettori there is a steep dropoff.

I doubt Blaydes will be testing negative by the 12th but it wouldnt surprise me if they try to put it there.

JDS/Gane and Moicano/Fiziev would have been fine Main Card fights, even though they would have went with the Dern fight over the latter. Vettori I think is fighting Hermansson now that Kevin Holland has COVID. They should take a fight from 12/19 and move it to 256 and push Jacare back to 12/19 and find him a new opponent, maybe Holland.

N
nobody ever said it’s weaker than the flu. I said the flu is more deadly for people who are young and healthy. Didn’t really care to read your post past that. Stay healthy!
YOU defended HIS post calling it the bellator flu. YOU seconded that phrase. This is what happens when you jump in on arguments you weren't part of. Remember my first response to you?
Cuz I can guarantee your "point" has fuck-all to do with what we were talking about.
Look at that. Call me fuckin Nostradamus. You could have saved everyone a shitload of time by reading the posts of what you replied to.

Sorry you lost your strawman, cuz my argument isnt what you thought it was. Now fuck off.

You aren't going to recover from COVID in a matter of weeks !
I have it ....
I am 95% recovered after 8 days

I had light chills... dry cough, mild headache.
I can’t taste or smell now. That’s it.
Others don’t even get symptoms. Blades will be fine.

It depends on the person. You can be released from quarantine in as little as 10 days. And if you're assymptomatic then it's not really hurting you

YOU defended HIS post calling it the bellator flu. YOU seconded that phrase. This is what happens when you jump in on arguments you weren't part of. Remember my first response to you?

Look at that. Call me fuckin Nostradamus. You could have saved everyone a shitload of time by reading the posts of what you replied to.

Sorry you lost your strawman, cuz my argument isnt what you thought it was. Now fuck off.
No, you’re still wrong and you still missed his point. Try again. He was drawing comparisons in their effects, not their scientific relationship

I’ll type it slower next time

bqK1bGz.png

A big issue as well I'd say is that due to mass testing alot of people who have limited symptoms know they've had it, with the flu though people with limited symptoms are most likely unaware they've had it or put it down to a cold. The public perception of what flu is tends to be a bad case of flu.

In terms of young fit people Blaydes age the chances of getting seriously ill from it at the time are quite low, probably the most significant risk is post viral fatigue which does seem to be more common than for flu. From the sound of it this is what Cody is suffering from and it can take 6-12 months to clear in some people.

No, you’re still wrong and you still missed his point. Try again. He was drawing comparisons in their effects, not their scientific relationship

I’ll type it slower next time
what effects? You mean..
Aside from different infection rates and different mortality rates, both of which are higher in covid, it has skewed results across age groups as you've pointed out, though non-seniors are still over a fifth of deaths, and immunity is different, and double infection is different, and recovery is different because it attacks differently.

We can circle all day

For 99% it’s basically at worst just like a cold or like getting the flu and you recover in a couple of days or a week. Obviously he doesn’t know yet if he will be feeling up to the task ina couple of weeks, but most likely he’ll feel a 100% in a week or two.

Back