If Curtis has Covid, how can December even be a possibility ?

I agree with you he'll be fine but F1 isn't an athletic endeavor lol. Mma is a lil different.

It absolutely is lol those cars are absolutely a workout to drive for 50+ laps. They're not getting punched in the face but its def a marathon level endurance check and they def train the same as any high level athletes.

Theres a reason those drivers are all ripped lol

It absolutely is lol those cars are absolutely a workout to drive for 50+ laps. They're not getting punched in the face but its def a marathon level endurance check and they def train the same as any high level athletes.

Theres a reason those drivers are all ripped lol

Not a sport

Curious - what’s your 10K time? Fellow runner here

I'm not elite or anything, best time ever is 47mins. Right now a good time for me is anything under 50mins.

Best 5k time is 22mins.

How about you?

You aren't going to recover from COVID in a matter of weeks !
It takes like less than a week to recover for most people, 1-2 weeks max for others. Over 99% survival/recovery rate bub.

What the fuck are you talking about? If you test positive for COVID you're supposed to quarantine for 14 days

That's 2 weeks...
That's just suggested quarantine time, if you test negative before that time then it's not necessary to wait the whole time. Most people are back to negative in less than a week.

No, I don't know. I have only a few clues, cuz it's a novel virus. I only tell people what's possible within a range of things. Same as anyone trying to figure it out. That's not fear-mongering, it's called learning. I'm being agnostic. It's called being a skeptic. You think you're being the skeptic by just disbelieving it, but that's not skepticism, that's just called being oppositional. This makes you the gnostic. You're the one pretending you know things.

This is especially not a good look when you're telling people it is what it plainly isn't. See, the coronavirus is a coronaviridae, while influenza is an orthomyxoviridae. That's not even the same KINGDOM of classification. Now I want you to think back to grade school science, where you learned about family / species / order / phylum, and all that jazz, and react when I tell you "Plastids are the bellator bears." I want you to know how retarded that sounds. If you're gonna keep downplaying the virus, at least for your sake, call it the bellator SARS. You'll still have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, but at least you won't be immediately provably wrong.
It's part of coronaviruses hence the name "coronavirus" same family as common cold/flu from coronavirus family. That's why those antigen test are a bunch of false positives. They build the same antibodies, because the virus is similar. Covid-19 is just a stronger strain that can affect the lungs. That's the difference between them bub.

Remain ignorant bud, makes no difference to me.

My uncle was kinda old. I caretake for my parents, one who is in dialysis, the other with permanent lung damage and they're both seniors, so yeah, I do need to take it a little serious at least. But my colleague? He was in his 30's.

If you had any idea what ACTUALLY counts as an at-risk "pre-existing condition," maybe you'd back off a bit. But you don't know anything cuz your evidence is, "A lot of people on a forum posted they're not dead." If you can't be bothered to even know what a strain is (which you've already proven) I doubt you have the experience to know anything about what's going on, so you really shouldn't be putting your hands over your ears and yelling "lalala" so the info doesn't get to you.
Dude don't bother with that insensitive retard. He probably doesn't leave his mom's basement lol

How are we 5 pages in and nobody has mentioned Rafael Dos Anjos?

He tested positive in October, then fought in November. Not to mention, he kept a breakneck pace for 5 rounds.

Plenty of NFL players have returned just 2 weeks after testing positive. Cam Newton tested positive on Oct 3, then played in a game on Oct 18, in which he ran for 76 yards.

Not a sport

I'll get in touch with the FIA and let them know to change their designation from
M O T O R S P O R T S
to better suit your sensitive feminine demeanor.

Thots n prayers bro

Last edited:
Back